Wednesday, November 04, 2009

IN A QUANDARY

That blasted sewing machine behaved last night. Now I don't know what to do. Take it back or keep it and and see how it goes for a few more days. Pfffffft.

ABOVE: So... here is what stage I got to last night on this bag. It's certainly a bright, vibrant bag! I love it. In fact I love most of them... derrrr!

Steve leaves this morning for Hamilton, all he has to do is 'report' in then he can go again! Mad. His trial is looking like being in April next year. Such a long time to wait and have it hanging over his head.

Today? Gunna sew. And go to Weight Watchers. Hoping for a small loss. Or large.. I will take either!

I LOST: 1.8 kgs this week. AWESOME. (well in fact I'm bloody STOKED about that, cos if ever there was a week when I was going to 'eat my emotions', this was it! And I didn't.)

Now I'm going to do some more sewing and see how we go.

ABOVE: The 'Bright Bag' finished. LOVE IT.

Can a sewing machine has a 'split personality'? Cos I swear that machine is out to totally piss me off! It sewed beautifully this afternoon, only jammed up once! Pffffft. Still taking it back... but will do it tomorrow. I'm scared they will take it back and make me wait ages for a new one... and NOT give me a loaner in the meantime! I will be lost if they do that!

But then, I won't know till I do it eh? Should not expect trouble...

Steve is safely back in Palmerston North.. Amanda has her boys.. all is good in my little SOAP OPERA... for now.

End of Day: spend the evening fighting the urge to throw up! Must have been the kebab I had for lunch. Nasty. Off to bed now, hopefully I'll feel better in the morning. nite nite.

25 comments:

  1. Good luck for that loss today! You sound all determined so I'm sure you are going to go well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really thrilled to hear Amanda's news. It also bodes well for Steve. Just sucks he has to wait so long.

    Loving the bags. do we call you the bag lady now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag Chris! Great colors! I can relate to you quandary about the sewing machine. What a pain!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good loss for you at W.W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the machine back & demand a new one, this has gone on long enough and causing you too much stress (as if you don't have enough going on).

    I think you should get our money back & go elsewhere because from a service point of view, these people as sorely lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:42 AM

    I reckon take it back and get a new one. It will annoy the crap out of you if it does it again. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take it back. If it has played up once, it will do it again. Take it back once and for all and get a replacement.

    Nice bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow oh wow....that is such good news that Amanda got the boys back. I bet there was celebrating all round!!! So thats all good, now for the other good news..next year!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the progress on that beautiful bag. Just looking at it has to lift spirits high.

    O, I read an article today that made me think of you because the group is from N.Z.

    http://afpnz.com/PRECIOUS_BABIES/PB.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bag!!! and congrats on the weight loss - always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fan-bloody-tastic on the weight loss. How much is that now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great news all round, Chris.

    Big celebrations in order.

    And take that damned machine back. NOW! Grrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on Amanda getting the kids back, and your loss and take that machine back and ask for a new one....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Such good news about Amanda getting the boys back!!!!!!

    Take the machine back!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome loss!! Well done especially considering all the stress you have had this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe you are still having problems with that damn machine. I would have pitched it out the window by now.

    Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Awesome bag~! And congrats on the weight loss. I'm down to hovering from 166-170 depending on time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go, fantastic loss

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on a great loss this week! And I love the bag! You are so damn talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now that BAG I LOVE! Well deserved loss , AND Amanda had A WELL FOUGHT GAIN!! so all n all A GOOD WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love love love that bag it is without a doubt my favorite :) last night MJ was looking for something and came across a little cross stitch thing... My aunt does entire quilts in less than a year... i am going to attempt this thing... wish me patience and deptermination because .... just seperating the threads last night was one hell of a job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing really, really well! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the bag, hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  23. that is such good news for Amanda. Well what can a girl say re that sewing machine...is it insured drop it from a great hight and say u where going to sewing class and tripped...throw it thru the shop window hhhmmm best not put ideas in the ladies head

    have a great day Chris hugs

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  24. Maybe you could threaten Richard with Fair Go Chris. It's disgusting. You only had the machine for a few days and it played up. Telling my friends not to buy a Husquarvana now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That bag is beautiful! Even with the crappy machine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.