Wednesday, November 25, 2009

AHHHH I'M A CLEVER TART!

I loved the heart shaped buttons I bought recently at a craft fair... and wanted more... so I made my own. They worked out costing me $1.16 each to make... compared to $4-5 each at the fair. SCORE. I made the green ones a bit thin... live and learn. I've not used this Sculpting/bake-it in the oven stuff before.

AND I know you are all just dying to see the finished Christmas Tree! So... there it is! No Cross or Angel on the top either! I went for a big bow! TOTALLY CHOICE. I'm really proud of my tree.

Today... well I shall try to do some of that weeding... and some sewing too.... and the spare bedroom needs tidying up AGAIN.. it is the 'dumping ground' in this house. *sigh*

ONWARD...

I went to Weight Watchers this morning... had a big gain. That's all I have to say about that. EXCEPT... at least I went?

End of Day: it's been a nice afternoon.. I sunbathed, then the kids and I visited my aunt.. pleasant evening too... time to sign off. nite nite.

20 comments:

  1. Yep, you're a clever tart alright. The buttons are gorgeous! Tree is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youve got your tree up already?

    now i feel like i need to get a move on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the buttons - you're such a talented tart!! Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW You cannot get more clever than that. TOTALLY handmade bags, then. So special! You really rock at crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:28 AM

    I thought the white thing underneath it was your DOG! LOL! I need glasses!

    What did you make the buttons out of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tree! Are you sure you have finished? I can still see some green! It really does look good, though, and kudos on thinking of a bow instead of an angel or star. Very original and it really works!

    Nice buttons, too. That's a great idea! Imagine what else you can make....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree sure is looking good :) I am going to be busy when I get home doing ours and xmas shopping!!! No idea about gifts at all yet..LOL. You have done so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ARE a clever tart. Very awesome.

    Kate Rogers (kittie444)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever tart indeed.

    The tree looks good.

    Enjoy your day. Tidying dump rooms is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big gain can be a quick loss. Enough said about that. Love the blue tree and very clever of you to make your own buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a warning Chris - somehow I can read all private blogs without logging in????? Thouoght I would let you know because of Pepsi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished cleaning up my spareroom and came on here for a break and a sit down.... and you mention your spareroom is a dumping ground.....snap!!!! lol
    I love your tree and the blue colours.
    I didn't even know you could buy your own stuff to make buttons and bake them!!! They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the tree.... looking fantastic!
    Bugger about the gain but yes like you said - at least you went and still weighed in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup, you went and deserve a hug pat on the back for that.

    Remember, WW is for life, not just for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice, but that's a lot of stuff on that tree. Love your buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tree looks FAB buttons FAB and agree you are a tart!!! (lol) CLEVER I MEANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the buttons!

    Very nice tree too. :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tree decorator and button maker added to your resume...you are indeed a clever tart.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty tree girl and don't worry about the weight gain - you are not alone.

    I am ashamed to admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely tree indeed. And look at you making your own buttons now. Just what can't you do? Sorry to hear about the gain, next week will be better. Enjoy that sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.