Friday, October 25, 2024

WAITING TILL NEXT WEEK?

 


Yesterday I said I would wait until sometime next week to make one of those floral runners that I showed you yesterday.

HA HA HA!  Like I could wait!

I started one yesterday morning.

And I finished it in the afternoon:

ABOVE:  And there it is. Now before you say it, yes it LOOKS like there's a lot of YELLOW ... but in real life those colours are less yellow than they look here.

ABOVE:  And I don't usually put an expensive fabric on the back, but that fabric just screamed at me.  I had to use it, it's perfect!

And because I'm bored shitless, I shall be making another one today.  I'll try to use less similar shades this time.  Sadly I don't have enough of the gorgeous floral backing fabric for the next one.  


Just remembered, we have family coming for dinner this evening, so I need to pop out to the supermarket for a few things.  Then when I get home I will start work on this lot:

ABOVE:  This is the line up for the second runner in this style.  None of it is stitched up yet.
It's been fun doing a few different runners of late.
It gives people a few more choices at market as well.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Sent you an email with pictures of two quilts.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.