Saturday, October 19, 2024

LOOKING GOOD

 


It's bright 'n' early Saturday morning, and we are off to the Tamahere Market.

For once, the weather is looking good.  It's not going to be sunshine and warm, but not RAINING either.  Thank God.

The day might go well, who knows.

So, until later, once we are set up etc.... catch ya later.

ONWARD...

ABOVE: WE ARE ALL SET UP... THE SUN IS SHINING...bring it on. 

ABOVE: Stew bought me two pairs of earrings for my upcoming birthday. Nice.

OMGosh we are having an EXCELLENT DAY!!!



ABOVE: Visitors... how lovely. 

2.20 and we are home.  Pack up went like clockwork, we are such a good team.



ABOVE:  I took this little video first thing this morning, before it got very busy.
I put it on my Facebook Stories as well... neat that I remembered how to do it too.  😂😊😉

We are now looking forward to another visit from Lacy and Keera.  Stew has gone to the supermarket for his weekly Diet Coke 'run'.

After the girls have been and gone, we are going for a walk.  I really need a walk, I've been far too idle since I finished the FBG Urban Challenge.
It sucks not having anyone to walk with in Hamilton.  Lacy's anxiety issues have stopped her walking with me for months now.  Sadly.

Maybe once we move I can find someone in my new area to walk with?  Time will tell.

Otherwise, I'm just gunna swim every day. 

7.20 pm:  Stew and I have a nice walk around 6 pm, then popped in and visited Steve, Bex and kids.
Home.  Dinner.  Feet up, Telly on.  Trying not to fall asleep!
We certainly won't be up late tonight.  We are both knackered now.
Catch ya tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. stay warm, have fun, good luck....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get in that booth! Have Stew take the photo! This is all wrong! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Love the sweatshirt and earrings are gorgeous. Don't even know if I still have the holes? Haven't worn them for years. Kept losing one. Lol hope the day ÃŽs busy. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW! Look at that lovely photo. You with your very cool creations in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:27 AM

    Great setup! Good luck for today . Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the day ends as excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent Day! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:57 PM

    Glad sales are good! Good to see Lacy and her mini me! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to come down to that market at some stage 😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay to a great market roll on kinloch
    Those new tops are great so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Well done on the market. Everyone is different. I hate walking with someone, I walk 8 k’s every day on my own, I like my own pace and my own company, can’t stand people who walk at a slower pace...if they want to meet up, we do breakfast, definitely NO walking. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay to a great market 😘

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:39 PM

    Sleep well Chris ðŸ˜ī Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:13 AM

    Take a dog with you, stop by Bex and pick up the baby in her stroller so Bex has some free time, run errands/store, listen to a book as you walk, talk to someone via phone as you walk.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah for a good market day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your lovely voice 😁😁

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.