Wednesday, October 16, 2024

GIRLS GET A HAIRCUT

 


Last night Steve (and family) came around after dinner.

Steve wanted Stew to try a new dark Rum he had found.

ABOVE:  The guys drinking rum and coke.  It was a very strong rum at 57% alcohol!

I had a sip of Stew's... not my cuppa tea at all.  Way, way too strong.  And I'm not a dark rum drinker.


ABOVE:  Our little darling playing happily.  Quite hard to get photos of the boys nowdays, they arrive then sit in the lounge, plugged into their laptops and devices!

I swear they would be stuffed if the power went out for any length of time!


ABOVE:   *sigh*  It won't be long before she realises that those buttons make the leg recliners lift up!  

ABOVE:  She did get over the doorway 'lip', but came back into the family room quick smart.  Baby steps for Miss Lily.

Now, back to today.  I have sweet fanny all on my agenda!  The girls have a grooming appointment at midday, so while they are there I might go to the mall and have a browse around, get some exercise bla bla bla.

ONWARD...

1 comment:

  1. Laura M7:07 AM

    That darling little Lily looks so squishable! I'm not even sure that's a real word, but I think it fits. I'd be one of those moms (or grandmas) that wouldn't get a thing done all day because I'd just want to sit on the floor all day and play with her and cater to her every whim!! The poor child would probably turn into a miss bossy boots because of me!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.