Monday, October 28, 2024

AND ANOTHER ONE

 


I don't know how people do three markets in a row!

Today is our second one this weekend, and I'm already knackered.

I feel like death warmed up to be honest.

We never sleep well the night before a market, so two nights in a row?  Not fun.

We are about to head over to Cambridge for the St Andrews Labour Day Market.

At least we won't be on MUD today.  And we don't have to travel very far for this one.

So a few blessings there.

I desperately hope this market goes better than yesterdays, cos I hate reporting on shitty markets.





ABOVE:  Some happy photos of Lake Whakamaru we took yesterday on our way home.  I learnt to water ski on that lake way back when I was about 14!   You never forget some things eh?

OK, *sigh*... time to leave for Cambridge.

I'll pop back later, once we are all set up.


...


ABOVE.... 5.50 am.. and the weather looks promising!
Oh hell... I was looking in the wrong direction ! Huge storm clouds behind me. Derrr.

8.09 am. The weather has cleared.... for now.
We are all set up...

ABOVE: We love our spot here.
Now ... again it's time to relax and just wait for customers. 


3 comments:

  1. Hopefully it fines up for you. We have blue up here... I'll try to send it down for you 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:09 AM

    Waterski? Wow that would have been fun! Have turns at having a Dr's nap. Mine told me 5 minutes is all they need sometimes. I thought ì was boring him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:27 AM

    That site looks awesome. Hope the sun stays with you kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.