Friday, October 04, 2024

ANOTHER DAY OF SEWING

 


Sorry but it's going to be a fairly uneventful day here.

I shall be working on my RHR's pretty much all day.  #3 is almost finished, then I shall be working on #4.



ABOVE:  Here's a little video of Lily crawling properly now.  She's still quite slow, but give her a week or so and she will be motoring around the house.
And that's all I  have for now.  
Catch ya later...

ONWARD...

12.20  pm.
I finished RHR #3, which has a hanging strip in the back, in case a person wants to hang it on a wall.

ABOVE:  #3, and now on to #4.

ABOVE: Lacy and Keera arrived. Lacy is borrowing my small, spare sewing machine.
Though it packed a sad not long after she started playing with it, so it might end up in the repair shop.  Damn!
She's taken it home to try to get it going, using tutorials on the 'net.

As for me, I'm taking a lunch break now.

And.... I have been sewing all afternoon.  As I told ya I would be.  All day.
Stew just arrived home from work, and I've now stopped as well.
I have about 3 hours of stitching left to finish RHR #4.  Tomorrow.

Now?  Relax.  Put me feet up.  Chug down some Diet Coke and pain killers.  Back/shoulder/left arm... KILLING ME.
Moan moan moan.  Yep.

Been holding it in.  Cos can't moan on here too much or I get told off.  Pffffft.  Up you.  I'm in pain.  Have been for over a fortnight!

It's 6.14 pm.  And I'm signing off for the day.  I shall be a totally lazy tart for the remainder of the evening.
Catch Ya Tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 AM

    She’s just gorgeous Chris, and her form is perfect. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Special memories on record for ever Chris made me bawl my eyes out real breath holding blubbling never ever seen Sarah crawl. Always asked but never got told least of all seen or many many other milestones. oh well sobeit can watch your cute grand daughter 🤩💘 Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Cute, clever Lily.....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:16 PM

    Oh wow good girl Lily. Awesome. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Packed a sad". Such "expressive" expressions... love it. BTW - I made meatloaf finally. It was good, I should do it more often,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily is adorable, such a cool video of her crawling 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Ì love love that wall hanging Chris. I don't think they'll sit on your stall for long. I hope Lacey got the machine going. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever Lily😘🥰

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moan all you like!! It's your blog FFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda9:21 PM

    Love your work Chris. You are a very very hard worker! That said forget anyone saying different. You do not moan at all fks! Rest up, have a great weekend and enjoy everything in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go Lily!! She will be reaching much higher very soon.
    Moan away. Annoy the moaners who don't like you moaning lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:44 AM

    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/16-best-shoulder-stretches-for-your-tight-achy-upper-body

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet, go Lily. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cutie! Nate is still doing an army crawl dragging himself around but he's fast!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.