Monday, October 07, 2024

TREADMILL FIRST UP

 


Hiya.

I'm going to start the day on a positive note... by getting on the treadmill for a minimum of 40 minutes.

After that, I'll do all the usual Monday morning jobs around the house.

Then I shall get into the sewing room and do a runner that's on order.  It should only take me a day to get it done, then it will be off my back.



ABOVE:   Hanging out with the kids yesterday was lovely.

ABOVE: My gorgeous tree is having flowers.  I am going to miss this tree when we move.
Shame it's too big a variety to grow in a pot.
Right, I am going to get me kit on, and jump on the treadmill.

ONWARD...

Treadmill missed out.  I took Coco for a walk in the neighbourhood instead.  In the rain.  Marley HATES walking in the rain.

ABOVE:  I am constantly amazed at Coco's stamina, and love of walking!  She goes faster than me most of the time.
Unless she has to stop for a piddle/poop, which today totalled 4 poops and 23,000 piddles.
I swear to god she is possessed with a 3 litre bladder!  Of which she only lets loose a teaspoon full at a time.  😂😖

ABOVE: It's a nasty as day out there.  Wet and miserable.  But, I'm happy I went for a walk.  It was enjoyable.

ABOVE:  Walk stats.  Certainly not fast, but better than not walking eh?

7,434 steps according to Samsung Health on me phone.

MEL:  yeah nah... too much like an added job.  And according to 'them that set the number', now days the recommended number of steps a day is 6,000.  

I think as long as you are moving as much as you can, you are doing good.

ABOVE:  1 pm, and I'm making steady progress on the ordered wall hanging.  NOT a runner!

The weather has cleared to sunshine and clouds, but it can change back to shitty at any moment, it's that unpredictable.

I'm going to stop for a quick lunch, then back to it.

6.55 pm... and I just finished that Wonky House Wall Hanging.

I'm very happy with it. And damn glad it's done and not on my mind anymore.

Stew is home.

We shall have our little 'dinner' of crackers and cheese soon.  Then settle down like the old farts we are, in front of the telly. lol

Catch ya tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Chris.... would you consider running a step challenge amongst all your readers... even if it wasn't who did the most but who hit 10K for the day. I know you're a busy lady but just a thought 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blogger/blogspot has my old name... but I think you've joined the dots and know who I am on FB + here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I have joined the dots. Wasn't hard.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Still can’t comment here.. but enjoy following the daily blog Margaret 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, any steps are a bonus. I always tried for 10,000 a day, now like you I aim to just move as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:05 PM

    Thanks. The rain has come down here now lol. Cold too. Listening to the birds, so busy singing outside. Feet on my heated vibration pillow! Only used it since Friday and it's making a huge difference already to my circulation. Yay. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Love to see you out walking a dog! Looks like she was walking very nicely.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:39 PM

    Wooho my comment got thru x Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Walking even in the rain is so much more enjoyable than the treadmill. It's been too hot for walking but it's cooler now. I'm bored with walking and look at the treadmill. I need a tv in front. Maybe it would help.
    Good on you and Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you watching anything good?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.