Sunday, March 26, 2023

HIT REPEAT...

 Well... .it looks like we shall just be pottering around the house today.

Neither of us can think of anywhere we want to go, or do.

What boring old farts!

I will therefore be working on finishing these:


ABOVE:  I'm very happy with how the new lettering looks.  It's less fiddly to stitch around too.

Once I've done them, I shall be working on some more Kiwiana runners, slightly  narrower than I have been making them.  I've had several people ask for that, so that's what I shall do.

Stew has a job too.  He's going to paint the pieces of dowel that I shall be using for the Cat Wall Hangings.  That will keep him occupied for a little while I'm sure.

Can't have him sitting on his arse watching movies all day can we?  lol


1 pm:  Can you believe we stayed in bed until 10 am!
Yep, Stewie was snoring his head off, and I was on me phone from 7 am - 10 am.
BLISS.
Then we kinda thought we should get up and actually do something with our day.

So Stew did this for me:

ABOVE: 4 lengths of dowel cut to size, eyelets added and painted.  SORTED.
Suppose I should add some ribbon for hanging eh?  Yeah.

ABOVE:  I have finished all four Cat Wall Hangings.  I'm so tempted to make some more now, cos they are so damn cute.  And I'm sure they will be popular at markets, like the last few I've made.

ABOVE:  Cos ya don't see enough of me 'manly man'... there he is making lunch.  
He's a handy man to have around. 😂😊😋

Hello.... where is everyone?  Reading my drivel but not saying hi.  Pfffft.
So Steve, Bex and the boys are here.
We just played a round of Unstable Unicorns.
I have no idea how to play it properly, but...
I WON.

We have stopped now so Steve can cook our dinner.
We are having veges and Pork Belly Bites.
Sounds quite edible.  

ABOVE:  Who's dog is it?  Clearly Steve's when he's here.
She LOVES him.

DINNER:  Was delicious!

ABOVE:  A big bowl of stir fried seasonal veges and pork belly bites on top.  So, so good.

And that's a wrap on today.  It's been a lovely, productive day, and having dinner cooked for us was the icing on the cake.
Catch ya tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. When's the next market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April 2nd. Then 3 more in April as well.

      Delete
  2. Wow that’s fast for those wall hangings/runners. I kind of lay in but was rostered to work so up I got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Pork Belly! I never heard of that until I "met" you. And guess what? I had a pork belly flatbread appetizer today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Describe a 'Pork Belly Flatbread' please?

      Delete
    2. Similiar to wood fired pizza. The flatbread is like pizza crust, chunks of pork belly, cheese, and a cute drizzle of some yummy sauce.
      Direct from the restaurant menu...
      Divide Flatbread:
      House Pork Belly | Creamy Brie | Caramelized Onions | Arugula | Mozzarella | Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce

      Delete
    3. OMG that sounds amazing! My mouth is actually watering!!!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Hello Chris from the decidedly un-Spring like UK. Cold, rainy and miserable here.....had enough of winter!! Stupidly fell asleep at 8pm so am now wide awake at 5 on Sunday morning....don't think this counts as a lie in but am in bed reading with a cuppa tea. Have a good rest of your Sunday :D
    Tracy, Cornwall, UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got home. Lil Miss turns 5 tomorrow but had her birthday party today with her little school friends.
    Enjoy your dinner, be lovely to be waited on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda7:20 PM

    Those wall hanging are gorgeous. Dinner OMG 😱 looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:41 PM

    Hi all looks good at your place.....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Dinner looks delicious. Gosh he's a good cook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had pork belly done in the slow cooker last night 😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. I envy you, having someone cook my dinner or lunch would be nice. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.