Tuesday, March 14, 2023

ANOTHER FISH ONE

 This one is taking longer than usual to get done I must say.

ABOVE:  There's still quite a bit to do on this one.  But I hope to do heaps more on it today.

AFTER I have a walk.

I'm not sure WHERE I am going to walk today.

I have two choices.  The mall... or?  Let's wait and see shall we.

Catch ya later.  😉


8.45 am:  And me friggin alarm didn't go off, so I slept in.
I had planned on going over to Cambridge for a 7 am FBG Walk
Didn't happen of course, as I dozed off again after waking up at 6!
Annoying.

But then, if I'd gone over to Cambridge I wouldn't have got to see these:





ABOVE:  How lucky are we that we are under their flight path most times the are up?
There was only one that didn't drift right over our house.
Standing out there in me bare feet this morning... OMG it was cold!  Silly me not to have thought to put slippers on before going out there.
It certainly is cooling down now.

So... I'm off for a Mall Walk shortly.  Then sewing.

2.38 pm:  And the day has been a mixed bag.
My walk ended up being a very short one as I got a freakin' headache, so came home after only 1 circuit of the mall.  
Took some panadol and lay down for a while, and fell asleep!
As I didn't sleep well last night, I'm not surprised.

When I woke up I had me lunch, then sewed some more of the fish runner.
Then I did this:

ABOVE: Taking IN some dresses!
That is what ya call a 'NON SCALE VICTORY'... and it feels just as good as a loss on the scales I can tell ya.

I have four of those dresses and they are all coming in.  I can see me doing that at least one more time before next summer too.

It's about an hour till WEIGH IN TIME.  I'm not feeling nervous, I know I'm gunna have a small loss.  Not spectacular, but a loss.
Then I'm coming home and having an entirely EVIL dinner.

Only I don't know what to have.
So many options.  And I've been thinking about it ALL DAMN DAY!

Subway?  Burger Fuel burger 'n' chips?  Or cook myself something like macaroni cheese?  They are ALL options that I am debating.  

Stew is having his own dinner, something I'm not having cos he's eating out with workmates tonight.  

So, I'll be back later with me weigh in result, and let ya know what dinner is too.  😂😅😋

7.39 pm:  And I'm home with.... A BURGER FUEL BURGER and a Chocolate Thickshake for a sweet treat.
So bloody YUM.   Like yum yum yum.

As for weigh in... I lost .900 grams, taking my total loss to 15.6 kgs in 7 months.   
My goal was to lose 2 kgs a month, so I'm slightly ahead of that and I'm very happy.

I'm now kicking back and watching the telly till bedtime.
Catch ya tomorrow.

20 comments:

  1. I vote for walking at "Let's wait and see shall we".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ballons would be so fun to see!
    I saw a Pileated Woodpecker out my window. Quite a cool bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great display of balloons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:24 AM

    The boys were wanting to see the tiger and sloth I'll show them when they get home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely balloons. What an awesome thing to see.
    I love the whale so much I think he needs to have a special runner just for him with some little tiny fish following him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look so chic in that dress. Enjoy the NSV’s 👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That a huge "take in". What are you gonna do with that strip? I think you need to make a big bow on a ponytail and wear it with the dress. Soooo Cute! I know you won't wear a bow... Just causing trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh look at you looking so thin Missy x
    I vote hair tie too or head scarf tie why not soft curls!!

    DO IT DO IT
    SO RETRO SO NOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiwionholidays4:44 PM

    I love that dress and colour on you ,,,it looks lovely and will be great feeling to do the other three,,✅
    Agree with Dogstars about the use of that left over ,,maybe even a scarf with wee white Pom poms on the end to lengthen it , to wear in winter with another outfit

    The hot air balloons are stunning as is the latest fishy one you have sewn
    Thanks so much for sharing
    All the colours today give the warm fuzzies 🥰

    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:30 PM

    Hi I very impressed with your Hba1c results....how much weight did you lose to get to that low number, I think you may have already told us your loss but I couldn't find it on the blog ? I need to reduce mine as well...although I am just over the pre diabetic range...
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since last August I've lost about 15 kilos. I would like to lose 10 - 15 more in the next 6 months as well.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous6:18 PM

      You have done well, it just shows that diabetes levels can be reduced and controlled...Peta

      Delete
    3. Type 2 Diabetes can be for sure. Type 1 ... no. That must be insulin controlled.

      Delete
  11. Love you in that blue dress...it so suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on the loss Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another impressive loss Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:41 PM

    Great loss !!! Peta

    ReplyDelete
  15. WTG you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.