Monday, August 02, 2021

MONDAY.... WEEKEND PHOTO BOMB

 Monday, and I have 'a few' photos to share of our weekend:

ABOVE: The new playground is OPEN.  And OMG so many people there on the weekend!!!







ABOVE:  Just lots of happy, smiling faces.  

So thankful to have such an amazing playground minutes from our home.  It is sure to become a favourite place to hang out with the kids.

Back to today... housework!  And probably some grocery shopping, as I didn't manage to get any done at the end of last week.


11.15 am:  We have a special event at the end of the week, and I've been torn with deciding what the hell to wear!
I went out this morning and visited every single clothing shop in Chartwell Square AND The Base...  and found nothing that would be 'right'.

Came home... another browse through the BLOODY COPIOUS amount of clothes I've got... and finally settled on the PERFECT outfit.

It is very special to me.  It's a top that my mother gave to me, the VERY LAST clothing item she ever gave me in fact.

When we attend this special event, I know that my Mum is going to be with us in spirit, because if she was alive right now, for sure she'd be sitting right beside us.  100%

ABOVE:  This is the top Mum sent me early last year.  She knew me so well 😊💙.

Gosh I'm cold!  We have another shitty, foggy day... the cold just creeps into your bones.  I'm gunna turn the heater on and warm the house up a bit.  Brrrrrr.

5 pm:  And I've got roast pork in the oven....OMG it smells amazing.  And there is enough there to feed Stew and I for 2-3 nights, and we can have pork sandwiches for lunches too. Yummy.

9.30 pm:  And yep, dinner was delish.  
Watching the Olympics this evening.
About to throttle Stew, the bastard won't stop farting!  He's literally stinking up the entire room!
Bloody man can piss off to bed.  😠😫💩

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely park! And the pooches got to go too! Lots of fun stuff on that playground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely top, I love the bead detail. Your mum certainly knew you well

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely top and how great to be able to wear to a special event reminding you that the Old Moo is still with you. It will make it and extra special event, I'm sure.
    The park looks amazing and, as you say, so many happy faces. It's lovely when all the kids can play together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were able to come across that shirt, the sentimental meaning behind it will be powerful for your event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is certainly you Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwionholidays8:55 PM

    Love all the pics amazing park so happy for you all to be able to enjoy it
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Your photos are gorgeous, your top looks to big for you now. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That too is definitely you and very special to have! Hope the event goes well, can’t wait to see what it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.