Sunday, August 08, 2021

TABLETS

 

ABOVE: OMG am I so very thankful we bought those tablets for the kids.

It kept them entertained and QUIET for ages yesterday.

The toy FROM HELL got completely forgotten about.

I bet when Steve and Bex left they were sniggering about that bloody toy.

I will take a video of it later on and show you exactly why I'm glad it's not staying here after today.

I'm tempted to go and buy the boys a drum set, or recorder each!  Or a harmonica, they are really annoying eh?  πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

My plans, for this morning at least, is to get some housework done.  I did nothing yesterday at all, and there's at least two loads of washing to do, not to mention a bit of ironing.

Sooooo.... catch ya later.


ABOVE: Last night my right hand started hurting.  I've no idea what I did to it!  This morning it's got bruising and is stiff and sore.  Weird.

The boys got up at 7.30 this morning, and happily self entertained themselves till we got up. 
It's now 9.30 am, and they've still not had breakfast.  They don't seem to be hungry yet.

ABOVE:  Finally hungry!  Though I think it was the idea of Nutella on toast that persuaded them to have breakfast. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š

4 pm:  Freezing!  Raining cats 'n' dogs.  Miserable weather.

The little boys went home with their parents around lunchtime.
Then Griffin visited...

ABOVE:  And like so many of our kids, he raided the fridge and got himself some lunch.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

Now he's gone, and we are contemplating going out to dinner at Lone Star a bit later on.

8 pm and we are home from having our dinner at Lone Star.  It was lovely.

ABOVE:  Stew had a Rib Eye Steak with a side of Mushrooms.
He said it was delicious.

ABOVE: I had a chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms.  It was lovely too.

I won't be long out of bed this evening, I'm really tired.  It's been a stressful week and one I don't want to ever have to go through again.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:56 AM

    Get the boys recorders🀣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Recorders. And tell them they have to blow really hard so they screech!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:24 PM

    I vote for a recorder each, and a drum kit to fight over!

    Sorry about your hand. Did you bump it on something, or is it an insect bite?

    A Fan in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiwionholidays1:41 PM

    I laughed about the recorder . Saw a meme recently about how learning the one song we did ,,,never ever helped us through life lol ,,,but the music teachers in kiwi land always took the recorder seriously,,

    Love the cosy look of the boys n Stew n all of you in your cooler winter days,

    Well done to the All Blacks but not a convincing win πŸ₯‡

    They need us there with the oranges at half time, having said that my fitness is no example for them lol

    Take care

    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowing here its just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Griffin! Good to see him. I hope your hand is on the mend. That's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those chips look pretty good
    We rarely go out for a meal but both hubby and I had thought about it this weekend but due to lockdown being announced Thursday night for at least a week that’s out of the question

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for having the boys they loved it ❤

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.