Friday, January 08, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING...PUPPIES (AGAIN!) AND SNAZZY NEW CHAIR

Today is Stew's birthday.  I hope you have a lovely day darling.... ♥♥♥ love you ♥♥♥

Next:  it wouldn't be my blog now days without some darling puppy photos! 
After their baths yesterday:







ABOVE:  6 cross puppies!  They hate their bath.  With a passion.  But it has to be done... cos they SMELL.  At least they are recovering faster from the shock of it all now... though...

 ABOVE:  Putting them in front of a roaring fire sure helps warm them up and dry them off!  They liked it!  Though, I had to keep turning the box around or I could have over heated them!  lol

ABOVE:  This is my snazzy new chair ... it is NOTHING like what I thought I would get.  I envisioned a black, cushioned, leather one!  But, this chair is SO comfortable.  I love it.
It helps that it has a 10 year warranty too, for sure  *smiles*

ABOVE:  Keera entertaining our visitors last night.  Vern was in the other room watching a movie with Griffin.  The twins are 12 now!  I can remember so clearly going to the hospital to see them when they were tiny premmies!  They could fit in your one hand, they were that small.  Both are lovely, lovely kids.

Now.  Today.  I am going to get some more clay so I can make a new roof for the little outhouse that lost it's roof.  And I will try and get down to the pottery and glaze the last of my 'class' houses.  The tutor is doing another firing soon, so I want it ready to go in the kiln when he does it.

Other than that, I hope it's a quiet day!  Yesterday was full on.

ONWARD...




FOR ALL THE TROLLS OUT THERE
3.47 pm:  and we went out to Sylvia Park for lunch today... along with thousands of other people ... it's very wet today, so everyone had the same idea.

I also bought some more clay from Botany, so I can make some more houses.  Excited about that.

I went and had my quarterly blood tests this afternoon... ONLY A FULL MONTH LATE! Whoops.  It bloody well hurt like hell too.  

Steve and Bex and the boys are here for dinner and Birthday Cake.  

The sun is trying to come out, it's like living in an oven here right now!  So humid!

End of Day:  birthday dinner and cake was nice... visit from the kids and grandkids was lovely too.
Coronation Street was awesome tonight... on the edge of my seat sort of episode.
Can't wait till tomorrow's episode now.
nite nite

27 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:41 AM

    You need the 10 year warranty love for the chair.....with all that weight you're piling on!! Nice color though, I really like the color. The cushion is great for your big arse!
    Jane Buxton, Devon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why bother leaving a comment? And using a fake name too? YOU are a nasty piece of shit who, after today, will have every comment you leave DELETED. So fuck off, you are just wasting your time. TROLL.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous9:30 AM

      Omg fake name you are so very rude. Why write a comment and be nasty. If your life is so miserable then seek help rather than put other people down.
      Kym/Australai

      Delete
    3. Anonymous9:32 AM

      Oops Australia

      Delete
    4. Wow, some people are so so nasty. Before you disrespect others why not post a photo of yourself!!! I bet your face matches your whole personality :(

      Delete
  2. Ironically "Jane Buxton from Devon" is probably a 220kg, greasy haired, velour track suited, stained with food, chain smoking, single, unemployed on a disability pension with no friends from some small forgotten town that everyone avoids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome response and funny!

      Delete
    2. Too funny Tracy!

      Delete
    3. Anonymous12:25 PM

      ����haha lol this is so funny��
      Kym

      Delete
    4. Lorraine2:31 PM

      I love your response Tracy.

      Southgirl.x

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to Stew. Hope he has a nice day.
    Don't understand why people have to be so nasty and leave comments like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Stew - I hope he has a lovely day. Gorgeous (as always) photos of your fur babies. And .... I LOVE your quote - so, so true. I was miffed on Facebook this morning when one of my Mum's friends made a negative comment on a photo I put of our barbecue tea last night (something along the lines of "I can't like") - so I deleted her comment - it was totally unnecessary and no point to it whatsoever - she should have just not commented at all. :) Have a fantastic day Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Stew, hope he has a wonderful day...love the quote!! Those anomymus quotes need to be deleted, no need for those kind of comments. Cruel and unnecessary. The puppies look so cute...hope the viewing brings good results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:52 AM

    Hi

    The puppies are so cute ! happy birthday to Stew !

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:07 PM

    Bloody Trolls. You tell em. Happy Birthday Stew!!!!! Lucky I don't live near you or I'd be over every day for some puppy love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Stew, have a wonderful day

    Nasty Troll..cruel and totally unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Stew
    As for the comments WTF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chair!! And the message for the troll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Stew! Wish you two could have gone somewhere and celebrated how much you love him! ~smile~ After losing my DH I treasure every little opportunity that we took to do those things.
    The pups are so precious - seems like I always say that - but IT IS the TRUTH! How is their Mom doing? (That Keera is a doll too)
    Can't wait to see the new out house - I LOVE what you are doing with them! They are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Has the troll ever heard the sayings. Don't judge a book by its cover. And ...beauty comes from within..
    My mum is not fat.. she is cuddly, she is a loving, caring, do anything in her power for all her friends and family person..

    Maybe you should look in your own mirror before you judge others

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw aw awwww! The pups! So adorable!!

    Wow... well? I missed the troll, apparently. I think you're a great friend and an excellent mother and so does Stew (well more than THAT even!) and trolls don't matter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg!! I cannot believe some people... how rude!! Chris you should just delete her comment so shes not getting the attention shes craving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AS I said at the beginning, I shall be deleting her comments from now on. It's too late to delete it now...no one would know what all the following comments were about if I did that. *smiles*

      Delete
  15. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Happy birthday Stew!! Chris - people like that just aren't worth worrying about. She obviously has nothing better to do. Anne - Palmy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope your day ended well, and a happy birthday to Stew. The puppies whilst hating the bath are so darned cute! I like the new chair,cant wait to see the outhouse finished roof.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Belated Happy Birthday to Stew. Sorry about the Troll.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday to Stew! aww the puppies!

    ReplyDelete