Monday, January 04, 2016

'B' MEETS HIS FAMILY

This morning little 'B' gets to meet his family.
I hope they fall in love with him, he's such a cute little puppy.

They are due around 10, so I've got plenty of time to put me face on!

I took a few photos yesterday, so will share now:


 ABOVE:  The puppies in the big crate, while I cleaned the garage.






ABOVE:  lots of happy snaps of the kids.  


 ABOVE:  I wanted a nice photo of them hugging, but Dante said 'NO'.  So I told him he was NOT ALLOWED to hug Keera.... guess what he did?  Yep, exactly what I wanted him to do.

I wonder how long I will get away with reverse psychology?
Knowing that clever little bugger, not long!


Once 'B's family have been, I might just do a little sewing.  No big projects ... just something small like some little drawstring bags.  I loved the owl one I made, so something like that again I think.

ONWARD...

11.17 am:   and 'B's new mum arrived bang on time, and I'm sure just loved her little guy.  She was a lovely Chick. B will be going home to a sister too... they have a 5 year old Shih Tzu/Maltese cross dog.  So he won't get lonely, which is awesome.

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open!  So tired, not sure why.  Lazy summer days!

4.20 pm:  Well!  I went down to the garage to sew a few hours ago... the time just flew by.
I decided to make a dragon Drawstring Bag... so I found a picture I liked on Google Images, and went for it.

Bearing in mind I have virtually no fabric to choose from except the small amount I kept out of storage, I got this made:


ABOVE:  A little dragon, it is the front pocket detail.  Now I have to actually make the bag, and I've not even decided what colours to use for the bag yet!  Suppose it better be blue/green/lilac? ha ha ha!

WEBBY, this was the owl bag, which has now gone to my sister in law for Christmas:



ABOVE:  The owl bag, I really loved it too.  Sometimes it's hard to give them away.

10.10pm:  And I just finished the little Dragon Drawstring Bag.
It's GORGEOUS!   I don't want to give it away!
But, I made it with someone in mind... so I shall be sending it on it's way very soon.

End of Day:  a fab day! It was nice to meet little 'B's mum, and it was super nice to get some fun sewing done too.
nite nite

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of all the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of the kids - they are all beautiful. OWL BAG - ???? where is that booger - I have not seen an OWL BAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:34 PM

    as always, lovely pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lil lil kiddies so cute all the kids are so photogenic, glad B mum thinks he cute cause they are all cute especially in that bundle of fluff wont be long until walking running hard out probably in time with Archer walking running hard out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!
    Hope you have a healthy, prosperous and happy 2016 and always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The owl bag is adorable, I'm sure the finished dragon one is too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine5:57 AM

    That little Dragon is Beautiful.You are such a talented lady.

    Southgirl.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope B sells quickly to a very nice family. Those pretty blue eyes on the grandkids, you sure passed down some nice genes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I think I mixed up b and Bentley? Sorry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you didn't, 'B' is Bentley... only he now has a new name! More about that on Wednesday's post.

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.