Saturday, January 16, 2016

BEAN BAG...

ABOVE:  Bex has been busy ... Archer loves soft cuddly fabrics, so she has made him his own bean bag.  Obviously by the look on his precious face, he LOVES his bean bag.

Of course, now she has to make one for Dante too.  *smiles*

Today I'm going to take advantage of Stew, and get him to watch Keera while I do some pottery.
I hope I can get a couple of small houses made and ready for glazing before the next term starts.

I'm going to try and get into the day class this coming term ... I was often late arriving to the evening class last year, due to Stew not getting home in time.

So, that's me for the morning at least.
I hope everyone else is planning on having a lovely day.

ONWARD...

10.48 am:  I dreamed about our filthy family room ceiling... so...


ABOVE:  Poor Stewie got the job... cos I simply cannot do it.  It's too much!  And I get dizzy looking up for that long.
It's the only ceiling that desperately needed cleaning thankfully.

Every time I looked up I cringed, it was that bad.  Now I can relax about it.

I've been organising the puppies leaving home.  Hopefully we will only have two more Open Homes with the puppies in the house.  
Hopefully everyone can get their puppy by Saturday 30th of January.

Then there will be one less BIG JOB to do every sunday.  

I think I'm feeling a bit more upbeat today... Steve, Bex and the little boys are coming for dinner today.  I'm looking forward to that.
Baby cuddles, and watching them with the puppies will be lovely.

Puppies are getting their front teeth now, so shoes on will be required from now on, unless ya like your toes being bitten by little needle-like teeth. 



ABOVE:  Dante getting monstered by puppies, and loving every minute of it.  Very cute.

End of Day:  well having the family here was wonderful.  Nothing like little bubba's and puppies to cheer you up.
I cooked a chicken and bacon pasta dish, it was yummo.
Looking forward to getting to bed tonight, I'm bloody tired.
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:14 PM

    Oh what a cutie ☺ he really loves his been bag. Although he has to fight Dante for it.
    Bex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't happy babies the sweetest things! Little angels they are.
    Thank goodness for stew! Now that's a real man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boys are insanely cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:27 PM

      thank you ☺ Tracy.
      Bex

      Delete
  5. Monstered! ha ha ha! You have such a way of saying things. Archer is such a cutiepie, too. I hope you have a good time in class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute that smile just delightful, Dante is so pleased as punch to be in there puppy fix ahhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had my ceiling cleaned. Last pic of Dante is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.