Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ANTICIPATION, MACHINE STAND AND FINISHED IT!


 ABOVE:  the anticipation was too much.... so we took them out shopping ... when we got home it was almost full.
THEN they drove us nuts with all the screaming and squealing.  Can't win.

 ABOVE:  the finished machine stand... you can't tell with the photo, but my machine is now on a tilt and it's so much better to sew with.  I also resurrected my paint brush holder to put the scissors, unpickers, snips etc into.  It works a treat!
ABOVE:  another finished project!  The batik wall hanging.  Now all I have to do is find somewhere to hang it.  *sigh*, we already have so many paintings/pictures up in the attic as we have nowhere to hang them.....but I must find somewhere for this eh?

No plans for our day yet... I'll come back later and let ya know what I'm up to.... even if it's just housework!  lol

Wow it's been ages with nothing to say!  Not normal I can tell you. lol
We went out after lunch and browsed around the shops, I bought another necklace, one that matches the earrings I got yesterday.
Had an icecream... enjoyed every lick.  Going back to Weight Watcher's tomorrow night so it was my LAST ONE.  *sniff*

16 comments:

  1. Is there no end to the glitz and glamour??? But alas...such is life.
    You wall hanging is superb!
    Cupcake
    www.fashion-tarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Love the colours in the wall hanging. If you have so where to hang it, I will lend you one of my wall spaces for free for as long as you wish!! The pool looks very inviting and your machine and painting holders look GREAT!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pool looks nice Chris. OMG look how tall Griffin is wow he looks like a teenager. That boy is going to be so tall. YOu will have remortgage to feed him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I said it before, but I really love that batik wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It won't be your last ice-cream Chris. You will be able to use some of your 'extra' 49 points a week for treats.

    Its the denying ourselves that makes us fall off the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you won't be sorry you got the pool, squealling aside!!! we got a similar one but round, it's fab - i love getting in just cool down! it's big enough to float on a pool chair too! glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second Natalies comment, You will be very surprised and hopefully pleased with the new programme Chris. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:14 PM

    Which meeting are you heading to? I was thinking of re-joining too.... hmmm... money money money....

    Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wall hanging.

    I didn't get into Uni :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll think good thoughts for you at your WW meeting. I go back to my weight doctor on Thursday. My fingers are crossed that I've had at least a little loss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the new program at WW:-)

    Hope the kids had fun in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is seriously cool! It is like the zooped up version!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Squealing and screaming by the pool every childs dream and the splashing BLISS, and on the hot humid nights a god send!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A pool! We need a pool!
    You should start selling the Machine Stands too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope the kids enjoy the pool. Good luck with WW. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That pool looks worthy of squeals and screams! How fun! Nice job on the wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.