Friday, September 03, 2010

NO MUM!

ABOVE: oh hell... she's got that friggin thing out again.. NO MUM, I DON'T WANT ME PHOTO TAKEN!

ABOVE: Ha ha, I'ze too fast for you woman! But...if you insit, I'll give you me UGLY FACE:

ABOVE: Happy now??? No? OK... here's a better one:

ABOVE: serve you right for pestering me AND making me all wet! Pfffffft. women.


ABOVE: Coco was a bit bemused by all the fuss, but she posed beautifully of course. Being a girl an all! *smiles*
I'm off to the Hospice Shop again today... Hopefully I won't find any treasures cos I'm broke. Patchwork is an evil hobby. lol
ONWARD...
Home again.... and I did not find any treasures today, but I did buy a big jar of marmalade! Yum... homemade marmalade, and after 'work' I went down to Spotlight to get some more background fabric for the baby quilts.
Kids just arrived home from school... seems Brylee has been a right little tart at school AGAIN and got sent to the Principal's office for slapping someone... sheesh what a girl! She is her own worst enemy sometimes!
I almost forgot! It's been two years TODAY that we moved into this house.... two years in Auckland. Sheesh time flies. I feel like we have been here forever now.
End of Day: and man is the weather packing it in again! Stormy night ahead by the sound of it! I love storms. Spent the evening designing a frog for one of the quilts.... think I did a good job adapting a picture I got off the net. Will show ya tomorrow, have to cut out the fabric and fuse it onto the background fabric first.
nite nite.

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    LOL!! Her eyes look like big black buttons! lol...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha....so funny! Teddy is cute even when he makes his "ugly" face! And Coco just looks like, "Huh, what?" I love dogs!

    Have a great weekend, Chris!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never resist saying awwwwww whenever I see a cute dog photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely in love with Teddy, of course I love Coco - but Teddy that boy is just bloody gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I cut out a cute little lady bug quilt today..nothing cheap about quilting!!!! Too bad pulling weeds isn't near as much fun...so much cheaper with a never ending supply of supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! I cut out a cute little ladybug quilt today, nothing cheap about it.
    To bad pulling weeds isn't a fun project....it's much cheaper and there is never a shortage of supplies.
    Much to hot in Florida to be outside all day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWHHH! I LOVE your babies! Isn't it funny how different their personalities are! I need to bath my 7 again. Boy, time just runs off and leaves me!

    Did you find any new treasures today? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could be more like Coco and just smile when the camera gets pointed at me.

    I hope you got some cheap treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I love that last pic. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teddy's cute face really does look like it show what he is thinking. They are both precious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute shots - even the "ugly" face ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the puppy shots :-)

    Someone must have provoked Brylee big time.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there... it's seems "baby brain" has officially kicked in and I threw out the bootie packaging with your address on it...

    I've finished your necklace now, so if you can send your address again to my email: christy_nicholls@hotmail.com

    ... I can sent it to you, pronto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teddy is so funny! Coco is a doll! My old dog Tobie would ALWAYS put his head down when I tried to take a picture. Little bugger! So far Rusty will still pose for me.

    WOW Brylee slapped someone? Crazy little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You KNOW I have a Teddy magnet on me bum that made me look in on your blog tonight!!!! I'm sorry....but he DOES NOT have an ugly face...not one bit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Weather is cutting up rough here in Christchurch tonight too ... I think we've had rain, hail ... and definitely cold, and I understand there is quite heavy snow in the rural areas around Christchurch. I'm looking forward to some hibernation behaviour this weekend - did my groceries on the way home from work so I don't have to leave the house if I don't want to.

    Wow ... 2 years in your current house - it doesn't seem that long ago you were talking about the move. Time certainly flies.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice dog pics. That dog and a great white shark have the same eyes. And teeth!
    Here it storms almost every day, very briefly. It will be sunny, get cloudy and windy and pour in the space of a half an hour, then get sunny again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my god that pooch is the cutest thing i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. no fricken way two years already seems like 6 months at the most!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.