Friday, January 30, 2009

I'M STILL PAINTING... OK?

Be thankful I'm only painting the table... I COULD be redecorating the whole darn house... imagine having to look at each and every room as I painted it! ha ha ha! Who loved that with me last house????

So, I'm disgusted in myself... last night I just HAD to eat something sweet... so I ate a million Tidy Teddy biscuits! They were delicious, but soooo not worth it. I'm gunna have to walk all day to equal them out. *sigh*... I am a twit.

We don't have any major plans for today... I will do some masking on the table, go buy some more paint in the contrast colour... if it's fine most likely work on the tan. Read a blog or 568... yep that's right, there's 568 as of last night to catch up on. BLOODY HELL! I might just have to 'mark as read' the whole darn lot!
There is no way I can read them all!

So that's me for now... what are you all doing today???

There is no hope for me... I am a SHOPAHOLIC. I went out to get some paint... that is all! I ended up getting paint, a new geranuim for by the letterbox AND these:

Now I just need to finish the table! And I better add some white somewhere on it so it matches the chairs. *sigh*

We have a much more bearable day here today, it's cloudy with a wee bit of showers ... so not so hot. Though it's much much hotter in Australia right now! Poor buggers are in the middle of a heat wave!

ONWARD...I have finished the table! It's drying. Maybe you get to see it tomorrow. It's not FLASH... I just wanted it DONE and out of my face!

End of Day: got lots done today! Very happy with what we got finished. nite nite.

15 comments:

  1. 568? thats insane! when MY reader goes past 100 i start to fret like a little girl... 500 would kill me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't work anymore on the tan. Did no one tell you the sun ages you? Naughty woman. About reading blogs... I only follow about 15 and even then they hardly update. I can't imagine how you follow so many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to a bloody funeral!! And it is too hot....I might faint and fall in the hole with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that Cadbury stuff you sent from NZ is positively addicting. I should be glad I'm not anywhere near these "Tidy Teddy" biscuits or I'd be done for.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to the gym early before it hits 44+ for the third day in a row :O(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:24 PM

    Damn those tiny teddies!!! Good luck with the paiting! I'm trying to keep cool in an office with no aircon (fan only) before trekking across town to wash that grey right outta my hair...............

    lucky the car has aircon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just caught up on a few days of your blog. I can't imagine following as many as you do. That's because you are so popular!!!

    I love seeing all your photos of things around your house. Looking forward to seeing the finished table.

    Keep away from those tiny teddies. They are evil!!

    I'm one of those in the middle of a disgusting heat wave. This is the 4th day of 40+ temps. Wednesday was 45.6. Just disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the chairs! You always find the coolest stuff. I love those fish you found too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW your tan looks great. Hot? painting? summer? It's so hard to relate when we may go down to the 20's tonight. The good news is that is not in the minus column.
    Looking forward to seeing your finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bloody hell girl you seem to have an endless supply of money...... wish I had that "sigh"..... Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chris, I have to tell you how much I love your blog. It's the only one I visit that is updated throughout the day, so come back multiple times to see what you're up to. It may seem boring to you, but I like it! :)

    Can't wait to see your table! I love the fish, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're right!!...it's farking hot here!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tiny Teddy's are evil,evil!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's alot of blogs! Are you putting the ceramics back on the table? Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the chairs, they are really cool! Me too on the shopping thing, but there are worse things we could do, you have such a good eye for decorating, me I have to copy people, then call it my own.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.