Tuesday, January 06, 2009

YES.. YES AND BLOODY YES!


Today I go to the hospital for my LAST appointment with the Hematologists.. after today, no more blood tests, no more having to take blood thinners, no more friggin having to eat breakfast even!

YES!!!!!

6 months has really flown by since my 'fun' post surgical complications! It will take more than a major hemorrhage and then blood clots in my lungs to kill me off.... I am all better. SO THERE.

Hmmmm, now that I remember though, I think after this meeting I have to instigate another round of visits with the hematologists! They need to investigate WHY I hemorrhage after every operation! BUGGER.

After the hospital visit I am showing Mike and Abby where the Outlet shops are so they can do their shopping. Those two kids have been saving their money for over a year so they could come up here and SHOP ! See, my son takes after ME! *smiles*.
That's it for now... ONWARD...

Hospital visit - DONE
Drop kids off at outlet shop - DONE
Lunch with Stew - DONE
Buy flowers for me hair - DONE


ABOVE: the flowers I got to put in me hair for the wedding.


Mike trying to show Brylee how to do addition of 'big' numbers! lol
It has already been a LONG day, I'm knackered.... and it's only 3pm.

As I thought, I have to go back to the hospital in a fortnight to undergo even more blood tests to try and determine WHY I bleed so much during/after surgery etc. Looks like it might take some time ... and there is no guarantee they will find the cause. Bummer. In the meantime I may have to wear a medic alert bracelet... DO THEY COME WITH DIAMONDS? LOL

I'm now going to put me feet up for a while before starting dinner... what a fag.... cooking is a neverending thankless job.. as is washing, vacuming, dusting, making beds.... you know... all the USUAL housewifey jobs. JOY.
Hee hee, the minute they got home from their shopping I took photos, they EXPECTED it !!
Holding the 'booty'
5In one outfit....
5And another.
5Flash watch!
End of Day: well I do believe the kids enjoyed their shopping day... and they are going to do more tomorrow! They will have Brylee and Griffin in tow though as I have my hair appointment tomorrow. That's about all for today... nite nite.

18 comments:

  1. Good luck with the appointment - have a great day with the kids shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the Dr's. Just catching up on all your postings. You've been super busy. Looks like alot of fun was had by all. Take care and have a fun time shopping. All the best for 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:47 AM

    Yay for you! Have a great time shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. C ongratulations on getting rid of the blood thinners. Been there, done that and they are not fun !!!

    Probably a good thing that they are going to investigate why you bleed after surgery. Bit of a pain though. Good luck..

    Have fun shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Haha you bought Stew a mincer for Xmas.. woohoo that is so funny! And so clever! I hope he has a wonderful birthday with lots of surprises. It will be 3 years since I started work here on Friday. Can't forget that date.. was my Dad's birthday. Time to celebrate huh pmsl... I can't wait to see what you buy Stew...maybe a new sewing machine??? Luv ya soh Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:13 PM

    I'm curious if Diet Lime Coke also rocks? (It does for me: hope it's available in NZ. (A place I really would not mind visiting someday.))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the blood tests and yay for being the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Know exactly what you mean about cooking and cleaning - I seem to feel that I must have been put on this earth for other things! but haven't managed to figure out an alternative to doing them!!! Looking forward to seeing the wedding 'frock'. Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there, Chris. Sounds like things are going your way. You must be feeling okay if you can complain about all the housewivery things! (I hate them, too!) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well you can get a solid gold medic alert bracelet, so why not a diamond studded one! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Not going to be able to do the earrings and necklace. Pearls dont match dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you get your camera out for all occasions and the family automatically line up for the pictures...lolol love it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:25 PM

    seriously! You have some good looking family members!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nah, no diamonds for the medic alert bracelet you shine enough without them ... lol

    Well done on passing down the shopping habit - I often feed Mikayla her bottle at night and tell her that when she's older we'll go out and spend money together faster than daddy can make it. She may only be 4 months old but you can't teach these habits too early ;-)

    Enjoy the hair appointment - it's kid free time in the school holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doctors are that neccesary evil, aren't they? I hope they find out what is going on so that any future operations go more smoothly. Not that I want you to have more operations!

    Like the pics of the kids in their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute kiddos! That's a wild shirt he got!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.