Thursday, January 15, 2009

ITALIAN ANYONE?

Stew and I are going out tonight... just the TWO OF US... to dinner no less.

And this is possible due to a dear girlfriend (Lynise, private blogger) offering to babysit for us! What an AWESOME Chick!

We are going to our local Italian Restaurant, which is just next door to the kid's school, we can walk there even! Incidental exercise people!

I am really looking forward to it, my diet will go out the window tonight! I will enjoy a lovely dinner, in peace, and that's all there is to it.
I thought I would share this amazing photo with you, I took it last night from my driveway.... looking North East, away from the sunset!

The sun was setting BEHIND me, and reflecting back on this amazing cloud formation. I thought is was really awesome.

TODAY?

Well same old same oh I'm afraid! Housework, kids, sunbathing, blogging, reading... just life in general.

Will try to be very careful what I eat during the day so I can still have a lovely dinner and not feel too guilty. I will not have dessert, how's that? ha ha ha.

Hmmm... so much for staying home and doing housework! HA.. as if!!!

I went shopping.... like what else do you expect from me???

I got these really cool speakers for me computer, now I can crank up the volume!!! COOL... I'm sure the neighbours WILL get used to The Dixie Chicks.

This did necessitate tidying up me computer desk... which is great, I just LOVE tidying up.

Now, all tidy and my new speakers work!

AWESOME.

FOOD: so far so good... not even feeling hungry yet and it's midday.


LATE AFTERNOON UPDATE: Oh it's been the most beautiful afternoon... lazing by the pool (let's get real... the PADDLE POOL)... soaking up the sun... doing a bit of housework ... and just chillin before the lovely Lynise arrives to babysit.

I really am looking forward to this evening!

End of Day: well a lovely dinner was had, THANK YOU so much Lynise for being such a darling! nite nite

30 comments:

  1. Have a great day and a wonderful date. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic picture Chris! It looks like a heck of a storm rolling in, or something out of a movie!

    Italian sounds delicious! And no dessert? You have more self control than I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. phenominal photo!!!!!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful time at dinner and that walk to get there and back ... PERFECT Grins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go eat what you want!! I'm thinking the secret to being really thin is eating a LOT. At least it seems to work for my teen sons. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynise is an awesome person... have a great night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic picture! Have a lovely evening - very romantic! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fantastic dinner with just your lovely man, chances like these don't happen all that often so sit back and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your night out...you deserve it :O) Love the photo it looks like a huge explosion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pic, it is AWESOME!!!

    Enjoy your date tonight...be good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is one super cool photo Chris. Imagine that on one of those canvas print things. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. have a great dinner out with stew you deserve some you time lynise is very kind to watch the kids love the pic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eat what you like - one dinner out does not make anyone fat. Have a lovely, romantic night with your man :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Chris! Your photo is awesome! You might think about this as another hobby (maybe you already do).

    Hope dinner is wonderful with your hottie hubby! I want all the details, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that is a great photo! enjoy dinner tongiht!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey is that a sub woofer on the desk? If so, they can go anywhere - under the desk would be great. They are only for base so don't have to take up any desk room.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you have a wonderful date. You deserve it. That photo you took is beautiful. I love skyscapes.

    Anyway, have a glass of nice red wine for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy the date and meal, sounds good! And Lynise sounds like an angel:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a nice dinner out alone with hubby. That sounds heavenly and a thing we haven't been able to do in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What more could a gal ask for, shopping, pool and Italian food...(luvs me some italian food!)...sounds like a perfect day!

    And yes-thank you for pointing out that I am a wealth of knowledge! I do try!

    Don't forget to ask for that glass of water with the garlic bread!!!! LOL had to get that in somehow!
    cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Damn girl! That was fast...haven't you left yet?-LOL!
    And, well, good for you-no garlic bread-well enjoy that meal(even without the water)....red wine is good for you too though-better not touch that-LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous7:01 PM

    have a great night sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Why don't you and Stu get a babysitter once a fortnight or month so that you to can go out for a night..... hope you had a good night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous9:46 PM

    Well done for getting back into the weight loss. We all have to keep on plugging away. It's the only thing for it... but good on you too, for enjoying a night out with your man. Life is too short...!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have a wonderful dinner date!
    Italian is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have the exact same speaker set and my neighbours LOVE my old rock n roll music!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooohhhh dinner for two at night time. That would be awesome!
    That cloud photo is great! Did any weird weather come from that?
    With the pictures of the computer area, two things stood out. What game was being played on the tele, and that's not diet coke [rocks] in the bottle lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is great that you and Stew had a nice dinner! You both deserve it!

    That picture is amazing! It looks like the clouds are boiling up ready to erupt or something. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Glad to hear the date went well and you had a relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The photo of those clouds is amazing! You should send that somewhere.... like a photographic competition, or a newspaper. It is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have those same speakers hooked up for when we watch movies on the projector screen

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.