Sunday, February 18, 2007

BODYCOMBAT TODAY...

I'm off to my first gym class today.... the first of many "new" classes I am trying out. Bodycombat today, have no idea what it entails, but I'm gunna find out! heee hee he

Then I think it will be lunch in town, as we didn't do that yesterday due to me having the assessment at lunchtime. So should be a nice day.

Further on comments by Griffin.... Stew took him and Bryle to the movies yesterday, and when they were getting out of the car at home, Griffin had another look at the damage and said :
"Hey Dad, when you go to get the car fixed, you should take it to "Pimp My Ride", and they can PIMP it for you!!! For those of you without Sky Television, "Pimp My Ride" is a programme where a person's really ugly, decrepid vehicle is taken away and completely made over... usually to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars ! Hmmm, don't think we shall hold our breath of that one. later...

I'm back, 50 minutes of hard-out-going-for-it ... and I had a FANTASTIC TIME !!! It was fast, action packed, energising, bloody tiring, and I'm gunna do that one again! Lots of punching, kicking, jumping, side stepping.... and I must have looked a right twit some of the time, just standing there thinking.. what the fuck? I got quite confused with some of the moves, very fast and complicated, but I will get the hang of it eventually. Another class tomorrow night, Bodypump, where you use free weights.... can't wait!

Right, am off to Mitre 10 now, getting some paint (dare I mention paint?) to spray paint the cane trolley in the kitchen... might go for....BLUE !

Well, got the paint, and it is....BLUE....My favourite colour. Since then I've been out the back giving the kids and dog a squirt with the hose and catching some sun.... lovely lovely day today. Stew is in the garage spray painting the trolley... notice I said Stew is doing it!!! It was his idea, so he got to do it. I don't mind in the least, he's the one now covered in a fine mist of blue paint. lol

Ok, am going to bed really early tonight (9.30), got a big day planned for tomorrow.... if you have read my Exercise Plan for this week you willl see what I mean. BUT..... that is only a "hopeful" plan, cos until I try all these new classes I won't know if I can do all of them or not! I want to try though, and see if it's possible. It will depend on how knackered I get, lol.
So on that note, nite nite.

5 comments:

  1. HeeHee...what a rip off not getting a pen, it's a nice pen also.

    Enjoy your bodycombat and your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the class - can't wait to hear all about it!
    Bugger about the car though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Argh about the car!!

    i think i need to join a gym!!

    have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew - just read your exercise planned for this week!! Go Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts wear me out!

    Even if it can't be a regular thing, all that exercise is a great way to see what you're capable of - and as a 28 yo 48yo, I would say that you could manage a fair whack!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.