Sunday, June 24, 2018

HOW UNCANNY

I actually didn't notice yesterday, but Marlene pointed it out in a comment...
Sandra and I were dressed in the almost exact same colours yesterday!

It wasn't till I looked at our 'selfie' photo that it was so apparent to me.  Too funny!  Kindred spirits, and best friends for about 15 years now!

In case anyone gets a bit miffed... one can have MORE than one 'best friend' by the way.  I have quite a few of them in fact. 

Now... today.

I will be sewing... once I've done a few odd jobs around the house, and got the pesky teenagers onto a job or two as well.  They did NOTHING yesterday, while poor Stew did heaps of things around the house.    

Time to make them earn their pocket money!

ONWARD... 

2.47 pm:  And it's been another day where what I had planned didn't happen.

Stew and I have been in Hamilton looking at cars.  We have decided to change vehicles, first time in 10 years.  Time for a change.  
I want to downsize my big car for something cheaper to run around.  
And Stew wants to trade his in on a station wagon, so we can still take all my stuff to market.

So.  Lots of options out there, we just have to do our 'homework' over the next couple of weeks and get our ducks in a row before proceeding.

More than half the day is gone now... and we have done nothing in the house!  Well... the kids did some window sill washing (not very well either I must say), so that will have to be done again.

It's never ending eh?  Housework.  Cooking. Cleaning.  bla bla bla.

And I'm getting cold just sitting here, so might just move.

We've had a nice quiet evening in front of the TV... dinner was BBQ spare ribs and coleslaw, just yummy.

Time to sign off and get to bed, nearly midnight.

5 comments:

  1. True you can have more than one best friend, I know I'm your best friend in the Cayman Islands and that you love me more than anyone else here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly lucky to have lots of best friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love my Suzuki Swift Sport!!! Small and sporty, room enough for five but lovely to zip around in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when you got your car. I can't believe it's been that long :)

    I love my mazda CX3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New car buying as u say lots to think about, fuel is a big consideration.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.