Monday, June 04, 2018

ANNOYING

Well rather annoyingly, the site where I was reading Coronation Street's episodes stopped at the end of February, so I had to find another site to keep reading.
It's not as good, or as comprehensive in it's coverage.  But it's quicker to read!

I only have one month left to read and I'm all up to date, THANKS to me staying up till 2 am last night reading!  HEY, it got VERY INTERESTING!

So, I might just start the day reading that last month's worth of Coro Street, then I shall be sewing trees.

LOTS OF TREES!

As it's Queen's Birthday holiday today, Stew and the kids are home.

I think we might just go into Hamilton for a nice lunch?  Let's see what Stewy thinks of that idea.
It beats being home all day, and gets the kids out too.

AND I need to pop into Spotlight for some backing fabric for the tree runners and green thread. Man I'm going through a lot of green thread!  Funny that.

ONWARD...


So we are in Hamilton. I've bought what I needed from Spotlight. We've had lunch and are now killing time till Griffin and his friend get out of the movies.

And we run into...



ABOVE: Joyce's parents...Joyce is Mike's partner.  Hard to miss them... Joyce looks so much like her Mum! 
Was lovely to run into them.


Now we are having a hot chocolate while still waiting for the teenagers.


4.15 pm:  And finally home from town.  OMG what a miserable day out there!  Raining non stop just about, and cold as.

Glad to be home, turning the heater on.

Did I tell you I got a really good buy at the Outlet shop at The Base?  Well ... I did!
I got two new bras for only $40!  Normal price for the 2 would have been $120. So I'm freakin' happy.  Every item in the shop was down to $20!  So if ya need some underwear, go to the Bendon Outlet shop at The Base!


ABOVE: The fabric I got today.  That top fabric on the right looks like puce, but in reality it's Olive.  The browns are for tree trunks.  I'm so glad I saw them, I don't have much brown.  That lot should last me forever!  (for tree trunks).  *smiles*

I spent some time getting one of the tree runners up to the point of hand stitching down the binding.  So a good afternoon.

Stew cooked a lovely dinner... though I don't know what it was!  I didn't have any after we had such a good lunch.
Lunch for me and Stew was a carb-less kebab, we love them.

Time to sign off for the day... I'm not staying up late tonight.  2 am is just a bit late!

9 comments:

  1. If there were any episodes you wanted to watch go to this website https://www.dailymotion.com/ and search for Coronation Street and the episode date. This is where I've been watching - the Phelan episode where he shot Andy and Vinny is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny3:39 PM

    I was trying to work out why she looked so familiar :-) Haven't even met Joyce, but know her face from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally miserable day with the rain. Managed a well timed jog this evening getting home just as it pored down! Great shopping bargins. Love the browns and greens. Hope yu remembered the cotton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find our spotlight in te rapa is so messy.. took me 20 mins to find the fabric I wanted I had to ask the counted attendant as it was put away wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weight loss is so obvious - especially in your face. GO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you are looking very trim!! Joyce is her mother’s daughter that’s for sure lovely smiles too. I hope you get reward points at spotlight lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hardly TRIM! But I think there has been a little loss.

      Delete
  7. Your weight loss is really showing now, you look fantastic
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.