Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MEET MISS ?????

Look what we bought last night! ...




Our newest family member.  Yet to be named.  Little girl from Pukekohe, youngest of 4 in her litter.
I suspect she is going to get spoilt rotten from the 'humans' and Coco, and snobbed by Teddy!

Could be in for an interesting time in 10 days.

Now... back to today.  If I'm not coughing too much I shall go to Patchwork Class.  I've got a little project to finish, then I shall start work on my friend's Bird wall hanging.

ONWARD...

Morning sickness AGAIN.  Wish I knew what was causing it, and I wish it would STOP!  I ain't pregnant for goodness sake, Bex is!

Sounds like Dante is still not 100%, kept his parents up a lot last night.  So glad we can't hear him from the garage!  

I keep looking at Teddy and Coco and thinking "Ha ha! You don't know what you're in for".
Little Miss H will be home soon!  
Pondering names.... it's so hard naming a puppy.

Sooooo.... I didn't go to Patchwork Class.  I was worried I would spread the cough to the others in the class, and something tells me I would not be thanked for that!
Bex has caught it now.
Whoops.

Not sure what I'm going to do now.  Don't feel like doing a bloody thing!

LAST DAY to go in the draw to win my little Lighthouse Wall Hanging.  Leave a comment today up until my bedtime (11 pm NZ Time) and you are in the draw.

I've not done a thing!  I had lunch then fell asleep.  Gawd I'll be so happy when I'm over all my various ails!  

Actually... I did do something!  I groomed both dogs' eyes, ears and tails ... the troublesome places that need in-between grooming.  They look OK.... not a 'professional' job, but good enough.  That did my back in though.  Grrrrr.  Stupid, stupid back.

ASHLEE:  I'm not asking for puppy name suggestions as we all have such different preferences ... I don't want to offend anyone!

I've got these on the list of possibles so far: 

Lily
Minx
Daisy
Misty
Tallulah (Lu-lah for short)

End of Day:  would you believe I finally started feeling 'normal' at dinnertime!  All day feeling queasy, right shitty that was.
But, a nice day in all... nothing out of the ordinary.  Except, we have settled on a name for our new little girl puppy.
I shall let ya know ... tomorrow.  Along with the winner of the little Lighthouse wall hanging.
nite nite

16 comments:

  1. Oh she's gorgeous!! Never expected your surprise to be that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know why my comment last night didn't goi through but I never guessed this. She's a little poppet!, take care of yourself. This cough is crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I was hoping that it was good news on the job front !

    New puppy is rather cute tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT!!!!?????? A puppy???? What in the world?????? She is sooooo Flipping dipping darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chris :) It has been so long since I have had some time to blog hop but did today so here I am. SOOOOO much to catch up on... love the pics of Dante he is growing up so fast. Congrats to Bex & Steve on their happy news. Can you flick me an email with your Physical addy please???? I have something to send you. Also your new puppy is ADORBS! Wish hubby would cave and let me get a puppy. Hope your back gets better reallly soon and this horrible morning sickness stops too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love have that wall hanging! I'll be glad to pay the shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:52 PM

    Can i suggest a name for little miss?
    How about Lola?
    Ashlee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:53 PM

    I like Tallulah or Minx...she's so cute!! Jess in Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Chris,
    We have had strep throat here, needed antibiotics to get over it, may be worth the Dr checking if that is what you and the little one has.
    Love the new addition :)
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yip I'm with Tallulah, how utterly adorable. Gosh spring ills they are the pits, better now than in the holidays, which are coming around fast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a little cutie! You will come up with the right name for her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow three dogs, you are brave. Enjoy! Hurry up and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All I can say is 'Awwwww' :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.