Friday, June 05, 2020

LETS GET TO IT

I am out and about a bit today.

First up... an FBG walk in Cambridge.  That's at 10 am, so I've got plenty of time to get over there.

As soon as that's done I have to come home and get the dogs off to the groomers.  They will be there from 1 pm till about 4.30 pm.

After dropping the dogs off, I am meeting up with Stew for lunch at The Base.  Let's call that 'A Date'.  lol


 ABOVE:  I made a start on this lot last night.  I should get it finished today.  Well I bloody well better, it's been on me 'To Do' list all week!  Seriously hate it when I want to get something done and it just doesn't happen.


ABOVE:  Here is the gorgeous Stef, celebrating the finish of her chemotherapy on Tuesday.  She didn't run through it as she was not feeling very energetic.  Poor thing has been through the wringer.  

Right, I better get a move on, it would be nice to  have all the housework done before I head out the door later on.

ONWARD...

*Hi, waving madly*  ... did ya miss me?

I've been busy!

Walk in Cambridge was LOVELY.


 ABOVE: We passed by this amazing tree!  Beautiful, but super messy.


ABOVE:  My walker friends this morning.  After our walk we had a very nice chat and morning tea at a favourite coffee shop.

After the walk I got home with plenty of time to do this:

 ABOVE:  I got the flowers sorted out.  Lots of ribbon and wire to hold them in the right place.  *smiles*

Then at 1 pm I took the dogs to the groomers, after catching Coco's piddle.  Such an easy job! lol

Dropped the dogs off and Coco's piddle to the vet... then met up with Stew for lunch.

Just got home and it's time to head out again to pick up the girls, and talk to the Vet.

Well that was the quickest Vet appointment ever! Coco does not have a urinary track infection, or anything else the Vet could find.  

He agreed with my opinion.

She is averse to getting her feet wet!  As in, she doesn't like going outside to pee/poo when it's cold and wet!

She has done this sort of thing MANY times before over the years, just not on beds.  Goodness knows why she did go pee on a bed ?

Now, we just have to be more vigilant about where she is and what she's doing, and when I can't keep an eye on her, she will have to stay in the garage.  A bit annoying really.

She is just a naughty girl!  Precious, but naughty.

It's now 4.20 pm and it's starting to cool down.  I will close all the curtains and turn on the heat pump... 

Dinner tonight was pork steaks, mashed potato and baked beans!  Silly bugger dinner... no one wanted veges.  *smiles*

Been watching TV since then, and working on Brylee.

Ha ha ... more on that tomorrow.

COVID-19:  NZ 1504. 22 Lives Lost. 1 Active Case.  No new cases in 14 days.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 AM

    Go Stef congratulations! I am having a blonde moment when does Coco go to the vet? George's Mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today after her groom... the vet is in the same building.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous1:45 PM

      Hope everything goes well 💗

      Delete
  2. Well,done to Steph, your banner looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Stef. Well done getting through that - onwards and upwards now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That banner is beautiful and so meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did the piddle say?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwionholidays7:58 PM

    Isn’t it amazing how those wee girls end up with bladder probs like we all do (smiles)
    Lovely Stef is done and dusted , fab for her it’s a REAL milestone.
    Happy days ahead

    Love the flower arrangement you have such artistic talent

    Appreciate your sharing

    Hope Lacy calls-by to enjoy the fab leftovers (smiles) we have one here who does the same,,,, like your ones we encourage it ,cos cooking for one isn’t fun but when we have cooked for loads over the years it’s hard to back to less bulk cooking

    Either eat now or wee bit for next day on toast 🍞 or with rice n veg .

    Love that tree n the neat walking group

    Have a great weekend , It’s a long one here same as your Mum ,,,

    Enjoy
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Glad to hear Coco is a-o-k TGIF! George's Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Working on Brylee... hmmm, I hope you aren't turning her into your next knitted tree project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:12 AM

    Beautiful photos. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:17 AM

    I have a dog that is exactly the same ... also named Coco ! Last week for 3 nights in a row she pooped outside my en-suite door while I was in the shower!! Door was closed because I am trying to keep the room warm air inside .... so I starting leaving it open again and she has stopped grrrrrrr Michelle from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a super busy day Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.