Saturday, September 12, 2015

ROLLING!

I simply MUST share this darling, very, very short video Steve sent me last night:


ABOVE:  Archer can now roll.  This was his 4th EVER roll over.  The most wonderful thing about it was that Steve was home from work and got to see their baby roll for the first time.

And then he videoed it and sent it to me... I don't miss much, even though they don't live here anymore... which is just lovely.

Steve and Bex I really appreciate all that you do for Dad and Me, and how you make sure we don't miss a bloody thing when it comes to Dante and Archer.  Thank You. ♥♥♥

Today:  well I'd really love to go to the Home Show.  But as there's bound to be THOUSANDS of people there today... I don't think we are going.
But we will see.  Maybe if the weather isn't atrocious we will go none the less, and just battle the crowds?

One thing is for sure, I want to get out and about.  

ONWARD...

And... we are at the homeshow, along with thousands of others. But... it's not too bad. There's a really nasty chilling wind which is making it uncomfortable ... I didn't bring a jacket. Dumb.

4.09 pm: finally home again. There was no parking to be found at the ASB SHOWGROUNDS, so Stew dropped us off at the gate and parked his car down at his work.  Then he met us back at the show.

There were a lot of people there, but it wasn't too overcrowded.... except for one pavilion where the aisles were very narrow... which made it very claustrophobic.



I gathered quiet a few brochures, and bought some vege slicers, knife and skewer from one display stand.  So I did well to refrain from buying too much.

We decided to walk back to Stew's car, which probably only too half an hour.  But I had the wrong shoes on for walking distance, so now have very sore feet.

We grabbed some dinner makings from the supermarket on our way home... I'm making lamb and rosemary rissole hamburgers for dinner.  Should be nice.  The rissoles are 'ready made', don't go thinking I'm amazing and making them myself!  lol

I'm good, but not that good.

So, it's been a very nice day so far, with the evening ahead expected to be cool too... Coronation Street is on again.  *smiles*

End of Day:  and it went exactly as planned.  Hoping to get a better night's sleep tonight, spent from 2 am till 4 am tossing and turning last night.
 nite nite

6 comments:

  1. Cool video... soooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do decide to go to the Home Show, leave it until later in the day say about two hours before it closes, the crowds should have died down by then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too late... we are there with 188,000 others. Lol

      Delete
  3. Anonymous5:16 PM

    I havnt seen Coro in LONG time but Rob is a fan and watched it last night oh poor Hayley
    its glorious day out here at Orewa and I went for a walk to the shops bought myself some really nice clothes at the Platform closing outlet nothing over $40 so bargins galore
    wee video clip so cute growing fast
    FELICITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend sells those peelers down here for $5 each is that a good buy, I miss the ASB showground home showsI love mooching around and watching the displays.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.