Friday, January 12, 2007

I'M PEELING!

Does loss of skin count towards weight loss ??? I got sunburnt at the beach, and now the top of my shoulders are peeling a bit... boo hoo. Not that it matters much, I go rather brown in the sun, so if we have any more I shall quickly recover the tan.

It's a cloudy day so far today, and not so hot, so that's a relief cos the place needs a darn vacum already. I am feeling quite positive about my weight, even tho I know I had a huge gain over the last 3 weeks of gluttony..... I am going to do a de-tox this weekend like Sue... only fruit and veges mainly, and water (well, my version of water). Hope it kick starts me into losing regularly. I am going to Weight Watchers tomorrow, but not weighing as per usual.
Maybe at the end of the month I will face the music and weigh again. I have decided that this not weighing is what's doing me in, I have been able to go to the meetings, pay once a month, and never weigh !!! Obviously that does not work for me !! It just allows me to eat whatever I want and not face the consequences, put me head in the sand.... and it is going to stop!

I know that if I weigh in every week I will lose the weight again, so that is what I am going to do..... just give me two weeks to get my head sorted....
later.....

Well, Stew and I have been good wee vegemites, and have done all the housework except the vacuming... tidied up both of the linen cupboards, put all the suitcases and bags away, put heaps of winter blankets into storeage, and eeegads, it's hot and muggy.

The weekend plan: ( My version of Sue's de-tox)....

7am Hot water and lemon juice

9am Half cup rolled oats, grated apple, tiny bit of skinny milk

11am Fresh vege juice or just fresh raw veges

1pm Salad- half cup rice with lots of veges

3pm Fruit - 3 servings

5pm Salad - half cup rice and lots of veges

7pm Fruit salad

Lots of "water", my soda stream sugar free water that is !

I have never done a "de-tox" before, so this should be interesting ! later....

Sue and Janene, you are pains in the butt.... lol

Today: Steps: 8790, nothing else!

Agonised over what to do tomorrow at weight watchers, whether to weigh or not... am probably going to.

2 comments:

  1. I reckon you've hit the nail on the head! You know now that when you are ready - weigh in, accept the gain and move on (downwards)

    See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the healthy-eating weekend.

    Personally, I think you should just weigh now and get it over with!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.