Tuesday, December 01, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...........

HELLO!

I slept in.

I slept well! Dem pretty blue pills worked. AWESOME.

I did still wake up a few times, but went back to sleep really quickly... so I shall take some more of them... they work!

Now... today.

The weather is kinda crappy... overcast with showers by the look of it. Perfect weather for shopping I believe! I am still finishing up the Christmas shopping, just have a few more things to get for the little grandkids... so I might do that today.

And I might just get some more lettuce plants ... you can never have too much lettuce in summer eh?
ONWARD....

Hmmmmmm... I did some shopping... then came home and promptly fell asleep again! Hmmmmm... not good! I have just woken up and feel like shit! All fuzzy in the head... maybe those pills are evil afterall?

I hope that doesn't happen again.. I've been asleep for over 4 hours!!!! The day has turned out nicer this afternoon... it's even sunny....

Feeling better now! Read a few dozen blogs.. put some chicken in the oven for dinner... got out the Christmas lights.. took one look at the mass of tangled wires and put them away again! I hate tangles... Stew can sort it out for me later!

That's about it for me day ... totally wasted it really! AND it's the first of December! Far out, where has this year GONE??

End of Day: OMG our chicken dinner was yum! I cooked crumbed chicken pieces in an Oriental Plum Sauce.. baked it slowly ... added a side salad... *drool*! Stew is outside playing ball with the kids before bed... and I'm watching the news. All good. nite nite.

22 comments:

  1. Hi there. Have sent you an email with the below link too - saw her (Dr Phils wife Robin) on Oprah about bioidentical hormones and menopause and thought of you.
    http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=robin+mcgraw+menopause&meta=&aq=1sx&oq=robyn+mcgraw

    Catching up on your blog today, I thought maybe this might help. The feedback from the women on them was FABULOUS and apparently its matched to you, not everyone.

    Thinking of you...we got rain here too :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm you must be having fun shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a beautiful Thanksgiving Holiday and now the Christmas rush begins with gusto. I did get my tree up with lights, no ornaments but that will come. I just started my shopping and have a long way to go - don't even want to think about the wrapping :) Lettuce is very important for summer salads but summer is behind us and winter is 'round the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the pills worked. A good night's sleep can do wonders. Envy you that you're finishing your Christmas shopping as I'm just getting started. Here's to another good night's sleep for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm hope you have not fallen back asleep lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little blue pills are not evil, but will leave you wanting to sleep more once you wake up. Take them when you absolutley HAVE to sleep. This is something I learned by trial and error. After lots of errors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I HAVE to have my sleep!

    Glad you getting some now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I don't need sleeping pills. I sleep a good 9 hours every night. I must be spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you were able to get a good night's sleep. I still haven't done any shopping… and only 25 days until Christmas. *sigh* I better get to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No kidding...where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your thoughts Chris:-)

    Still here reading - don't feel like have much positive stuff to say....

    Hope you get some help with the HRT issue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are able to sort those pills out... as sleeping for 4 hrs during the day doesn't sound good!
    And your chicken dinner sounds yummy - any chance of the recipe please (either by email or on here)?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arn't those little blue pills fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh stop rubbing it in. Thanks to baby, it's hard to get a good night sleep around here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If they're the same pills as mine Chris there would be a line so you can cut them in half. Half works well and might not knock you out during the day. I think they take a bit of getting used too... but I can't remember haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmmmmmmmmm sleeping during the day THATS CALLED nana naps LOL!!! but on a more serious note if it happens again just reaearch and ask doctor if half the amount is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chris, you may have a 'hangover' effect from the pills for a few days, but it will wear off. Take the rest now, your body will thank you for it. I'm about to take a new pill tonight, and will face exactly what you're facing.....so I'll be thinking of you and hope I'm not too woozy over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad that you got some sleep - not too sure about the afternoon sleepiness though. Hopefully that was a one time deal!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hate to tell you this Chris, but I used to wake up a TON and then, I gave up *the HORROR* diet coke, and all caffiene. I sleep like a ROCK now, especially after a glass of wine with dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, what was in those little blue pills? glad they didn't totally konk you out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. mas shopping and malls ick not my cupp of tea at all I like my mail order www.linenparties.com

    Hot flusses and toothache dont make for a good sleep pattern either just make a grumpy girl...getting tooth out today hot flushes are a bigger issue.

    hope your day isnt so fuzzy today Chris

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.