Thursday, October 16, 2008

HAIR TODAY, GONE TOMORROW


Would ya look at Brylee!! She has long hair! INSTANTLY... thanks to Chris's hair extensions.... lol. She loved them. WE are growing this girl's hair for sure.



And here is Chris doing a 'Paris Hilton' with Teddy... funny. Teddy WAS NOT impressed, no sirreee, not at all.

TODAY: dunno, kids to school of course, then muck around with Chris... no definite plans. She has to catch a plane to Palmerston North this afternoon....

ONWARD.... Chris and I had a quiet morning at home just chatting etc.. then we went out for lunch (evil burgers) then I dropped her off at the airport... home again and ready to do some serious housework and blog reading later on tonight! Phew there's over 100 blogs to read!

The cards: well I have about 30 now! I am dying to open them! Will put a list up on Monday of those who sent me a card! Love ya's!!!

Just finished the bloody vacuming... well half the house anyway. I still hate vacuming, it's just easier in this new house. Going to give the family left overs for dinner, and me? NOTHING... I'm going to do some EXERCISE tonight... decided BABY STEPS were warranted.... instead of expecting my body to just 'bounce' back quickly.... going to go back to the beginning on the exercise front.

It's a start.

End of Day: another really lovely day here in Auckland... hot and sticky though. Rain then sun....

NSV: Feeling positive and motivated to get my fitness back... sooooo want to be able to move about easily without getting exhausted and breathless all the bloody time. IT WILL HAPPEN, but not overnight like I want. *SIGH* nite nite.

P.S. ANON , no I bloody won't! I have your ISP address, so know where YOU came from.

17 comments:

  1. LOL, Teddy really does not look impressed :-)

    Brylee certainly looks cute with the long hair!!

    How's the card count coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Brylee she looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope mine arrives in time.....sent it fast post but without my glasses on Lord knows what I wrote in it ROFLMAO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know brushing the hair out is a real PITA. Long hair is overrated ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:45 PM

    omg you shut the fuck up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god another dickhead hiding behind an anonymous name ... Nothing better to do with their time???
    What are they on about anyway??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Brylee's hair...


    I sent you a card!! Did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute she really does suit long hair.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Daughter #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Brylee looks amazing with the long hair! And yeah Teddy doesn't look that impressed being in the bag at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teddy doesn't look impressed at all!
    Just catching up but wanted to say, I LOVE your kitchen! It is so modern and cool. That color BLUE is awesome.
    Brylee looks adorable with long hair!
    Have a good one, not many sleeps to go to the big day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS.. How are you liking MY SKY?

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwwwwwww Brylee looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a rude comment, anon! If you don't want to "listen" just don't come to the blog! NO one is holding a gun to your head!

    Chris - don't listen to them! I love hearing what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you suppose they make a purse big enough for me to put one of my dogs in? I think it would need wheels....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have gone a little off the deep end into the Salad Bar. Need to get back on track. Off to Weight Watchers to get motivated about getting back to my goal weight.

    I am back to walking each day and doing my QI Gong again. It is a repetitive form of Tai Chi. Helped me too lose a lot of my weight from the last time.

    You are spot on about Baby steps and going back to the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not long now and the partying starts. Glad to see you had an enjoyable visit with your niece. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.