Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WOULD YOU BELIEVE???

I'm off to Spotlight again this morning!  Yep, I want to find a pattern for little girl dresses, so I can make some dresses for my granddaughters.

Of course, I am NOT going to forget to work on Russell's quilt either.  I will do a bit of that, then make a dress.... and so on.

I'm quite excited about making dresses.


ABOVE:  a blogger friend of mine, Julie, showed me what she had done to cheer up her work desk.  Awwww... two very cute mug rugs of mine on her wall.    I wonder if she uses them as mug rugs?  *smiles*  Very pretty flowers too Julie.

That reminds me.  I've got a big stack of mug rugs to get finished... *sigh*.   I wish I didn't keep starting new projects before finishing what I've already got on the go.   

Steve is working out of town today so he's got Bex's car, her's is more reliable.  So, she's tagging along with me this morning.  She wants more wool to make a baby blanket for a friend.
It's amazing how much she can now do in crochet!

Right, that's about all for now, we want to get away fairly early, so I have time to pour over the patterns!

ONWARD...

Well that was quick!  We were in and out of Spotlight in about half an hour!  I found a pattern and zips for dresses, Bex got some wool and then we came home.

I am out again late this afternoon, to pick up Lacy and Keera, they have been in Tauranga for  a couple of days.

Grrrrr.  It's pissing down with rain, and really blowing hard as.
I had to go down to Manukau and pick up Lacy and Keera, race home in rush hour traffic, drop them off at mine, grab Brylee and drive her to school for Choir performances tonight.  
All in this crap weather, and rush hour traffic.  I'm not used to be a taxi.  I don't like it. Nope, not one bit.

Stew is out tonight.  It's kinda like a 'Farewell Dinner' for all the DEMOTED Managers I think.
It makes me seethe with anger every time I think of how his company has treated not only him, but lots of others too.  Some were clever and left the company months ago.
I wish Stew had.

End of Day:  well it's been quite a busy day with lots of time spent out and about in the pouring rain.  Maybe I will stay home tomorrow!
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty little area on your friends work desk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww those mug rugs are so bright and cheery lovely. Bex and yourself should start a little craft stand OR work from home craft and sewing lessons I bet people would definately be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mug rugs get used as they are always on my coffee table in the middle of the lounge room :)
    I really hope Stew finds something else for work that will be suitable and int he same wage bracket. And that you can give the current employers the flick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My whole damn life feels like being a taxi service :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there's my desk :) I just hang them on the wall, they are too pretty to mess up :) Those are my anniversary flowers from Scott and the little one is paper roses. That was my bouquet for my friends wedding. We spent several nights having flower crafting parties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love catching up on your blog! You have a growing pottery collection too I see. I am very grateful that Stew gets to keep a job. Here, they can fire you for any reason as long as you are not a member of a minority group. :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanted to let you know an awesome site for patterns for kids clothes, I buy lots from here as they are cute and quick to make... http://createkidscouture.com/ let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.