Monday, November 01, 2010

SUPERSIZE CUTE BAG:


ABOVE:  I made a super sized CUTE BAG... any bigger and it would not stay 'up' when opened, even this size was pushing it... but on a whole, it's a great beach bag size!  As you can see, I could fit heaps in it, it had masses more room too.

Today I am going to apply to have a stall at the Pokeno Market in November some time... and then see how it goes before committing to more.

As it's Monday, I am going to do my usual 'get the house clean and tidy' this morning and give that new vacum cleaner a thorough use.

After that I will probably get back to sewing that CUTE orange/purple bag I started saturday night.  And yes, I don't like orange, but that fabric is delightful... with the other colours in the pattern.  I don't discount ALL orange and green as super IKKKKK!  *smiles*

ONWARD...

BLONDIE:  I have not found the right 'fabric' to make a waterproof inner one yet!  Don't get ahead of yourself.. or me!  lol

I'm almost finished the vacuming.... and I am totally over it already!  New machine or not, it's still vacuming... IKKKK.



ABOVE:  almost done!  Just got a wee bit of hand sewing to go.   And it's not ORANGE, it's Peach and Lilac... so there!  *smiles*

It is a glorious sunny day out there, and I have no desire to go out in it!  Too hot.  Going to have my 'brunch' now... cos it's after 1pm and I'm hungry....

End of Day:  whoops!  Got carried away doing bugger all this afternoon!  Even had a 'nana' nap!
Cooked mutton chops in mint sauce for dinner... super yummy.
Stated cutting out the next bag... will show you the fabric tomorrow..... it's some I've had for a while waiting for the right project.   nite nite.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:39 AM

    You are Amazing!! Cute super sized Small Bag! I like! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric can't wait to see the waterproof inner ones I reckon they will be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,

    Email addy is missylj@hotmail.com.

    Sorry I didn't get back to you on the weekend - not much computer time happened.

    Leanne (miss LJ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you crack me up. It really is easy to get over a new vacuum isn't it? Wish you were here you could try mine!!!I think that bag looks awesome. I actually posted some stuff I made once upon a time, with a pic at the machine for proof! I think if I had finished my craft room I might get with it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I don't think I've told you yet but I love your hair auburn and that new pic and that gorgeous necklace that you probably made yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really cranking these bags out fast! Each one is more fabulous than the last!
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a talented sewing person you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new bags - they are all so beautiful! Better be careful OR you might end up being coming -"Queen of Bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, that PEACH and LILAC bag does look good, doesn't it? very swish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the colours in the new bag :-)

    How did you get on re the stall at Pokeno??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chris- you just keep on impressing me with your skills and speed at sewing. The bags are fabulous - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you checked out Etsy too? www.etsy.com

    I love the pink bag, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Oh WOW!!! I love how those bags open up so wide! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh is the big one for me??? please say it is, please, please!!! i meant to check back and forgot! i'll arrange payment etc if it is!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.