Friday, September 25, 2009

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TERM

The kids finish school today.. and have two weeks off. SHOOT ME NOW.
It's the holiday I don't like the most, cos it's usually wet and horrible and I can't get them outside much... so they will be inside... driving me nuts ... for TWO WEEKS.

As far as I know, Stew isn't taking any time off either, so it will just be me and them.

Today: no plans... might clean my car... it's starting to look grubby inside... kids will do that to a car. SAD.

And I am wanting to make a table runner or something similar for my Mum for Xmas.... I got some really cute 'Xmas type' fat quarters a while ago that would be lovely to use....

ONWARD...
So, what do you do when you really don't have anything to do? Me.. I move furniture!...


ABOVE: I totally reversed where everything was in Griffin's room... and I flipped his quilt too... I quite like the plainness of the 'wrong side'.. *smiles*. The other benefit from doing this is that the little shit is nowhere near the curtains... so he can't ruin them anymore! I have pinned them up for now.... until I make blinds for his room.

NOW.... I'm gunna vacum... I've been putting it off all week...

I got a lovely kiss from Griffin when he saw his room. He loves it when I move his stuff around! I think that boy is too much like me.... he LOVES shopping too.

End of Day... early. I'm obviously boring as shit today! FINE. I tried. Going now. nite nite.

*****************PEPSI UPDATED ********************

12 comments:

  1. it looks good, you go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:17 PM

    Come vacuum my house! You'll survive the kids break! You will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the room looks now and what a simple difference just by turning the cover over. :)
    Hope the weather improves real fast so you can get out and about or at least the kids can be outside.
    Been lousy down here ... cold & wet but as I've been sick it hasn't worried me.......will be a different story once I'm feeling like doing things LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:58 AM

    So clean for a boys room...I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there any other mother at school chris??? one that is a little older...(like me??? almost 50 with an 8 and 10 year old...)?
    if you could hook up with her and do a few playdates together??? just a thought.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving furniture takes a lot of work! I am impressed.

    You are never boring, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two weeks? Crap! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im always amazed at how different your school year is from ours over here...


    p.s.. concerning harpers island, i dunno. i already told you who the killer was, so its up to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute. And I reallllly like the view of the fishie fence from the room. You know, that really grows on you. It's gorgeously relaxing. One of those things I never would have thought of, but don't see how you can do without. :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your 2 weeks off!! The room looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.