Wednesday, May 19, 2021

THINGS I FORGOT

 There's been so many photos over the past few days on here, I forgot these ones:


ABOVE: These are the two panels I got from the Fabric shop in Foxton.  The top one will be turned into placemats and/or coasters I think.  The bottom one will be a cot quilt.

ABOVE: And that's a little gathering of pumice,  rocks and driftwood I got from various beaches in Wellington.
They will go in the rockery around our pond.

ABOVE: This is the dress I bought in Palmerston North.  It has a hood that I will probably never wear, but it's funky.
It also has a split on both sides.  The 'white' stripes actually are a white/cream/pink tone.  Very different.  It is a very warm dress, and I am sure to wear it often.

12.05 pm:  When I got outta bed this morning I realised I had time to quickly get over to Cambridge for an FBG walk.  So I did.
It was a good walk 5.2 kms, and good walking weather.  Cloudy, nice wind, I didn't over heat.
Then a quick morning tea with a few others and home again.

Now that I'm home again, I shall do my usual stuff. There's heaps of washing to fold and put away, then I will probably sit and have some left overs for me lunch.

2.36 pm:  Well... I didn't have to fold the washing!
Griffin called in for a visit, and when I said I was contemplating doing the washing, he did it!

ABOVE: I don't think he has EVER folded washing before.  LOL
He did a good job I must say, even if I've never seen shirts folded like that before. 😅😂

ABOVE: Today's walk photo.  Yes, that was me throwing leaves into the air.  They landed on my head too.  FUN. 🐤

It is only 4 pm, it's getting dark and OMG I am so tired!  My head is pounding as well.  
I might just have to take some panadol and lie down... sometimes that works for a headache.

Thankfully my headache buggered off.
Stew arrived home and we had a nice dinner.
I'm now watching Coronation Street before heading off to bed.

15 comments:

  1. Good Morning DCR
    #Lacy 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress. You will certainly get a lot of wear out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funky dress...its just you Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress also love the sheep panel so fluffy and cute 😍. All that wool lol 😆 have fun folding ya washing and good on you for going for that walk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is FANTASTIC 💙💙 I wonder if they sell on-line?? Life's all about having fun ya only get one shot at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another Pumice, huh? I can't say that I have ever found that type of rock in nature. You are fortunate to have that walking group! Such a good excuse to exercise and other people help to hold one "accountable".

    ReplyDelete
  8. O.M.G I love that dress! You should definitely take the hood for a spin sometime, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:33 PM

    Love the dress Chris. And your souvenirs of Wellingtons coast. Good on you Griffin to help your mum. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress. I wish I could wear dresses but I think that I am too short. It looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on folding the washing Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the panels, cant wait to see them finished in the cot quilt and placemats/coasters.
    Kids are never too old to lean how to fold clothes, well done Griffin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always say folded wrong is better than folded by me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous2:34 PM

    Good work Griffin!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.