Thursday, May 20, 2021

PINK


It's going to be a lovely day, I can just feel it!

I have plans in the sewing room, which always makes me happy.  And it helps that I have a heat pump in there!  I don't like being cold.  😊

And I'm going to work on my jig saw puzzle too.

OH!  I just remembered something else too.  I am going out to find some temporary pink hair colourant!

I have a PINK RIBBON LUNCHEON to attend soon, and I am going to put some pink streaks in my hair.  Everyone attending will be either wearing something pink, or accessorising in pink. 

A PINK RIBBON EVENT is a fundraiser for Breast Cancer research and support here in New Zealand.

Do other countries do something similar?

So, there ya go.  Just a normal day here ... just what I need.  I'm still a bit tired from traveling for 4 days.  We did over 900 kms during those 4 days away!  Not bad.

Our next trip won't be that far.  And I'm already planning it.


9.56 am:  I just had a lovely, hour long visit from Lacy and a friend of hers.


ABOVE: the girls enjoyed the visit too... kinda.  Lacy groomed their ears! 
 

See those cables behind Tarsh?
I'm gunna try and 'hide' them somehow.. they annoy me!  Have to get my thinking cap on.

Behind the façade.
IN CASE THERE'S ANY DOUBT
So much is hidden.
So much is not how it seems.

I literally did NOTHING today.
Just in a funk.
Let's hope tomorrow is better eh?


11 comments:

  1. Good on you great attitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing that 😁
    #Lacy πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do a lot of Pink Ribbon events here in Oz, including entire cricket events. We also do Biggest Morning Tea for cancer research (hubby has one at work tomorrow). They're great fundraisers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you mum, let’s hope karma sorts idiot behaviour… planting bad seeds creates weeds, that idiots will have to deal with later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why must there be a family member that is causing such anger? I am so sorry. I know how that can weigh on ones mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have pink ribbon events in Australia too. Such an important cause. Good on you and I am sure the pink hair streaks will look fabulous for the event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a permanant bright pink stripe in my hair. I got it for last years Pink Ribbon breakfast and every time I would go back to the hairdresser, they asked if I was getting it redone then argue over who got to do it - so here it is a year & another Pink Ribbon breakfast later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes pink ribbon events here in Aus too! I have been working four days a week the last few weeks and it’s killing me 🀣 thank god I’ll be back to three days next week and can keep up with your blog properly! Hope the person upsetting you pulls their head in soon πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry Chris for the stresses you have in
    Your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kiwionholidays8:03 PM

    We all get days like that Chris, it’s our dear wee bodies lol saying hey look after me I am emotionally and physically tired 😴

    We as Mums n Nana used to being on the go day n night but over 50 we need to realise it’s ok ✅ to have a slow day πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

    Lacy you are not in Aussie in shorts lol , nice pics there,,,





    nice to know you don’t feel the cold

    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  11. October is Cancer Awareness month in Canada and the are many Pink Ribbon events. Sorry to hear you had a stressful day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.