Saturday, May 08, 2021

KID BASED

 Morning.

It's going to be a kid based weekend.

We have Lacy and Keera here for the weekend again.

We are going to walk to a local park and have some fun with the kids.  Steve, Bex and the boys will be joining us.

One park near here has a cafe on site, so we shall probably have morning tea there too.

It should be a nice day.

ABOVE:  Isn't this so true?

Though I have to admit I still like 'things' too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Œ

Thinking over the past year or so, and how awful it has been, I am certainly appreciating all the happy memories we are making with our family.

ABOVE: THIS.  Stew found this one last night.  We both really like it.

I'm probably going to put pockets on my new High Vis Vest today too.  I've got a good idea where and what.  I'll show you once I've done it, of course!  lol

And that's me for now... I'll probably get up soon and get some washing on, make the bed and so on.
Catch ya later.


WOW! We are out shopping...  and we see our granddaughter from our #3 daughter in a car with her Dad. As we pass Stew goes to wave to the child.. only to have her give him the Finger!  Not nice at all. Children should not be poisoned against their own grandparents.  We have not seen her in 5 months now.

Just to appease you, I have removed your child's name # 3 daughter.  
Also worth noting, not a good example for the young grandchild sitting in our car, who could have seen the other child giving us the finger.


We are now off to the park to have some fun with our grandkids.











ABOVE:  The kids had a fun time at this park.
We are so very lucky to live in such a gorgeous area, so clean and safe.  

ABOVE:  my darling Stew.  The BEST dad and grandad anyone could ask for.  He had just been mocking me, so I had slapped him one.  He's used to it, don't report me for elder abuse!


I utterly LOVE Comment Moderation.

Cyber Bullying can be stopped
in it's tracks.

Thanks for all the lovely comments today girlfriends.  Stew and I really appreciate it.

5 15 pm:  Cooking dinner early, cos well.... kids get hungry sooner than adults eh.
We are having saveloys and a pasta dish.  With added cheese, cos we just love cheese in this house.
Looking forward to a quiet evening, once the kids are in bed.
It's been a long day!

We really enjoyed our day.... love seeing the kids.  Love having fun with them.  Just love them really. 
Time to sign off for the day.  Tomorrow is going to be just as much fun.

24 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday Team Harvey have a great time with the ones who love you πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiwionholidays12:50 PM

    Love the update pics you posted today ,love and truth always win out in the end so hang in there πŸ’πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ’―❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing photos of kids enjoying good wholesome fun (well done to you
    Stew, Steve, Bex and Lacy)... sadly a tradition that is missing in so many families these days. As for the incident Stew witnessed ... words fail me, but totally not okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic playground. Have a great family weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful family photos beautiful smiles, how disrespectful of that young person and to their grandfather even, not good role models for parents then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm Stew looks like he enjoyed that slap! ;) Lovely to see you all having fun out doors. And my mind boggles as to what some people are teaching their children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am shocked that a young child would do that to Grandparents. I can not even imagine what the parents are saying / teaching to their child! That is just mean. And someone is teaching meanness and disrespect. I am so sorry!
    On a brighter note - that giant green things looks like the most fun park toy I have ever laid eyes on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great family pics. As for the disrespectful child,that comes from bad parenting. Some people should not breed. Enjoy your weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that saying about the most beautiful things in life - so true :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am shocked but shouldn't be I guess that anyone would damage their own child by encouraging them to be mean to anyone let alone their grandparents. Truly toxic parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so sad….. I feel for the poor kid she must be so confused. I also feel so sad for you guys that she has been turned against you. I’m glad you were surrounded by other family today who value you and Stew. Wow that park looks super cool 😎

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok I gotta know what is a saveloy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A sausage that has a red coloured 'skin'.

      Delete
  13. So sad to read this. We are also kept from 3 of our Grandchildren, Hugs to you and Stew.
    I see you are heading our way, I hope we turn good weather on for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:49 PM

    Great to see how she's bringing her kid up, only makes her look bad as a parent

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a perfect family day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Chris! Sorry to hear about what happened to Stew. That is so not right.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is really fortunate that you have this blog and write everything down as it happens in a factual way. Who, what, when and where. Very good notes.

    Yes, hurtful that it was her grandpa, but is it usual for a child to be flipping off ANYONE? Would any of your other grandkids even think of flipping off any adult anywhere? (I have seen older boys do that with their friends, goofing off, but I do not think I have ever seen a child.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad Laurie asked the question, as I was going to also. Wow! that playground/park looks great for kids all that equipment for them to play on. I am sure it tired them out. Nothing like a child having so much fun, they get hungry and them ready to fall into their bed at night....looking like little angels. I miss my little ones so much, have not been able to see them for any of their birthdays for a long time. When will this end. Soon????

    ReplyDelete
  19. That park looks like SO much fun. Nothing like spending the day out having fun with family. So sorry for that granddaughter ... she is missing out on so much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A child giving an adult the finger, I call that a parent failing at their basic duties. Complete disrespect, but my question is, what adult teaches or allows that to be ok. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous10:09 PM

    Just another red neck key board blogger

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you had a lovely family day. Sorry to hear about the incident with #3.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That looks like a great park. It would break my heart if my grandson ever did that to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.