Saturday, May 15, 2021

SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON

 SORRY looks like my blog has been hacked.

If I can't sort it out this might be GOODBYE.

I'M BACK! THANK YOU STEVE AND EVERYONE WHO CONTACTED GOOGLE AND BLOGSPOT.

ABOVE:  Me, the girlfriends and Bob.  Bob is Anne's partner.

So, I will probably never know what happened to my blog today.  My post today was eaten alive too.
But we are back on track now.

Let's start again!

ABOVE:  our delicious dinner from last night, Khady made a Chicken/Mushroom and Leek pie, with veges.  So yum!

ABOVE: We spent hours yakking last night, Khady is so easy to converse with.  Helps that she's family and loves hearing all about our lives.

ABOVE: She has this super funky, cute little fireplace in her lounge.

ABOVE:  Stew and I were very impressed with the weekly market in Wanganui.  LOTS of vendors, and lots to see... and eat.
We got some lovely sweet slices to enjoy later on this evening.


ABOVE:  The riverside is so very pretty.  The local council has obviously spent a lot of time and money making it an inviting place to be.

BULLS, a little satellite town not far from Palmerston North... we stopped there for a bite to eat around 11 am.


ABOVE: Dotted along the main streets... were these big, black BULLS.  It reminded me of Morrinsville, where they have huge, colourful COWS all over the place.

ABOVE: It is a very cloudy, windy day today.  Totally the opposite of yesterday.  Not many photo opportunities for me... but I caught some cows!  

ABOVE: The girls did so well, they had booked us a table at a very nice Cafe for lunch.


ABOVE:  We all enjoyed catching up... and I am going to make sure it's not so long before our next catch up.
I love these girls, and miss them tremendously. 

ABOVE: Chris D had this lovely warm salad for her lunch.  I had to take a photo cos I want to try making it myself when we get home.   
It's so HEALTHY!

ABOVE:  I had a few of Stew's chips.  They were bloody nice.

ABOVE:  While it's easy to see many changes around the town, this hasn't changed.  Our old shopping centre.

We are now at our motel, settled in happily till we meet up with Mike and Joyce for dinner.

ABOVE:  THIS!  OMG I am sooooo looking forward to sinking into this huge spa bath and just relaxing.  Later.
The girlfriends asked me if I would be posting a photo of me in said bath?   Hmmmmm, let me ponder that!

Stew has gone out to buy bubble bath.  We couldn't find anywhere that sells bath bombs.  How silly of me to forget to buy some in Hamilton before we left.  Oh well... bubbles will be fine I'm sure.

10.26 pm:   Well it's the end of a fabulous day.  Mike and Joyce joined us for dinner at Lone Star.  The meals were .... OK.  Not the same as our local one though.  Bit sad really.  But, it was all about the company, and we loved spending time with the kids.

Once we arrived back at our Motel I had the most amazing bubble bath!

I will show you what Stew found for me to use... tomorrow.
Time to sign off now, I'm ready for bed.
All warm and toasty, smelling like a flower shop. 😊

16 comments:

  1. Gosh I hope this gets sorted and hope it isn’t someone who has been causing you issues of late 😑

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:04 PM

    I hope you can work it out, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got blocked on about 12 different blogs saying there was a threat on them, yours included and my own blog as well. Ran a Norton 'smart scan' and a 'quick scan' and everything is back to normal now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:11 PM

    Oh no, hope you (or Steve) can fix it. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiwionholidays1:37 PM

    Saw the earlier post with Khartoum and Stew etc and update
    Hope all goes well

    Travel safe and enjoy the weekend πŸŽΈπŸ’―πŸ’—πŸŒΉ
    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phew!!! Glad u back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiwionholidays3:39 PM

    Khady sorry ,,,predictive txt grr
    Lovely latest pics

    You are sure having a lot of mixed blessings today ,,,,,in lotsa different ways 🎸✅🍁

    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:59 PM

    And I thought you meant bubbles in the bath as in a glass of bubbles while you’re in the bath !!! πŸ˜€ KarenAK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back phew!!! Crisis averted!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:45 PM

    Glad that's sorted Chris and you're back online. Beautiful day up there. Enjoy the rest of your trip. ❤ kj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad everything got sorted.
    Enjoy dinner with Mike and Joyce and then your soak in the spa bath 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheesh I thought I was doing something wrong 🀣 looks like you have had a nice day enjoy dinner with Mike and Joyce πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been to Wanganui twice!!!... I spent my 30th birthday there (23 years ago lololol) with my bestie who was living there at the time. PS: you can't get milk from Bulls. Yes, it's an oldie but a goodie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous2:16 PM

    Glad your blog is safe! Hope the bath was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could do bubble baths but they just end up bothering my delicate flower of a body lol. Looks like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.