Thursday, November 23, 2017

AQUA FIT AND WALK

First up today:


ABOVE:  Aqua Fit at the pool!  So  looking forward to it!

I will get a chance to swim a few laps before the class starts at 9 am.  

Keera's teacher asked me yesterday if Keera was leaving today?  Seems Keera told her teacher she was off to live with Steve and Bex TODAY... clearly she has no idea of time!
She is really looking forward to moving in with them, which is neat to know.
We are doing the preparation work well obviously.  *smiles*

After Aqua Fit I'm coming home to do ???  Dunno!
Probably get the teenagers out of bed for a start!
Then maybe we can work on the housework LIST again.  We didn't get it all done yesterday!  Cos HOUSEWORK never ends eh?

Tonight is the last of the walks I've personally organised.  If it's a no go cos no one turns up, I certainly won't be organising any more.  I'm not setting myself up for disappointment again that's for sure!

I hope the girls who have committed to joining me do turn up though.  The start time is now 8 pm, so it will be much cooler... dark even, so we will need torches!  I am looking forward to it.

Right, I'm off to get Keera ready for school, get me togs and towel etc...

ONWARD...

Aqua was good today, ran into a lady who goes to our local WW's meeting, so that was nice.
We had a few chuckles while doing our thing in the pool.
I did 3 laps of the pool after the class, with me snorkel and mask on... it was great!  I got really tired though, it's a bloody long pool.

Good cardio workout.

Got home and literally faded on the spot.  So it's been a quiet day since then.  Is on here too!
What's everyone up to?
Busy busy obviously.

Stinkin ' hot outside, hope it cools down considerably by 8 pm!

It's 'ONLY' 28 degrees C in my lounge... I'm melting.  Wish I could migrate every year over summer... to somewhere 15 degrees cooler!

The aqua fit photo made me want to throw up and die. Not becoming at all. How to lose weight? Eat less, move more. EASY PEASY.
Pat Randall, East Dulwich, London, UK



Seriously... you are NOT from London... you are from Cyprus. You keep leaving comments like this and think I don't KNOW you are using a fake name and location? You are just a bitch.


And guess what? NONE of your comments will ever get published again, I just wanted to let you know that I am fully aware of where you live. And that you are a nasty, vile person.



Tonight's walk went ahead with just 4 of us.  It was STILL bloody hot between 8-9 pm!  


ABOVE:  Me all hot and sweaty at 9 pm, and my walking companions tonight.

Time to wind down and cool down.


15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy...end of term and stuff which is super busy but sooooo hot!!! Ugh. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Tomorrow, (or today in your case) is Thanksgiving in the states. I'm in the process of making 3 pies, Apple, Cherry, and Pumpkin. Diet be damned tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving! Carol in IL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy those pies! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  4. I am in Chch visiting my parents for a couple of days, rude to spend too much time on computer & stupid phone won't let me comment.

    Glad you enjoyed aqua, hopefully everyone who said they would comes on your walk tonight, if not, just keep doing walks with Stew, Gary & I have been doing 5km walks on a Sunday, it's a good opportunity to chat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fabulous few days with your Mum and Dad... lucky you, lucky them. I hide in the bathroom when my Mum visits so I can blog! But you knew that eh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:24 PM

    Hi

    I was looking at your temperature it is 24 ? that doesn't seem so hot to me...it is 26 here in OZ in my city...we get really hot here for days on end like 34 etc...in summer..is it muggy as well where you live ? it is a really dry heat here...

    .

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Lol..I just read the rest of your blog and saw 28 inside that is hot...

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep, the days are getting hotter and longer here (Sydney). Heavy sigh. I wish we going into winter and not summer. I yearn to wear my jumpers, boots and berets again soon. xxxxxxxx Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you enjoyed aqua. I am loving this hot spell. Just been out in garden pulling those pesky weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you ... I HATE the heat. Husband thinks nothing of boosting the heating in winter while I melt but in summer I have to struggle as he doesn't like the airconditioning on! So he deals with the wife from hell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:13 PM

    We have had a couple of hot days of mid 30’s It’s certainly a bit of a shock when it’s so early in summer. I must admit to using the ac (heat pump) today and it was only 27 when I turned it on but I don’t handle the heat too well.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suffering from to much sun today and not enough water feel like crap but thankfully it's cooled now and almost comfortabl in chch
    Glad your walk went ahead u r doing great it takes me all my time to walk to the shops

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looked lovely down here today but our air conditioning was very cool. One of the girls was wearing a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome summer. Enjoy your aqua class. A balmy -10C here this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.