Tuesday, November 17, 2015

6 WEEKS TODAY

Tallulah is 6 weeks pregnant today.  Later on this morning I will take another photo of her belly to compare to last week's photo.

She now has 3 weeks to go! OMG I'm getting really excited.  PUPPIES!!!!

The next really exciting thing will be her scan at 8 weeks.

This afternoon I am taking Coco to the Vet for her immunisations.  She's a bit overdue for some!

Usually the Vets send you a reminder when immunisations are due, but they didn't... for like 4 years!

I found that weird as they have seen Coco regularly with her pregnancies and scans and her hysterectomy/tumor surgery.

So they finally twigged that she hadn't had any for ages, so she gets them all today.  

That's not till mid-afternoon, so I shall try and get some sewing done... well not sewing so much... as cutting out little pieces of fabric for the wall hanging. 

I am not exactly looking forward to it... trying to sort out all the little pieces and where they go... there's MASSES of pieces!  But, once I actually make a start I should be fine.

So... catch ya later!  With belly shots... *smiles*

ONWARD...

9.15 am:  still in me jamma's!  Really should do something about that!  lol


ABOVE:  just in.... the new cast.  Apparently Dante chose the colour.  Now if it had been my choice ... it would have been .....BLUE of course!

Right *sigh*, I'm off to have me shower, get dressed, get some washing on, tidy the house, then sew?

2.54 pm:  And I've been out and sorted out Griffin's Birthday present ($$'s) and bought a few groceries, came home, had lunch then took Coco to the Vets.

I took Tallulah too so she wouldn't fret while we were out.

What a mission with both of them ... there were two other dogs in the Vet's waiting room... and Tallulah howled and growled at both of them.  *sigh*

I ended up going into the consulting room and closing the door to keep the din down!

Trying to get photos of Tallulah in a similar position as the last photos!  Pfffft.  I will have to wait for the kids to get home from school to hold her for me... then I can get the photos.

I think I can see 'puppy quiverings' inside Tallulah's belly now!  





ABOVE: Well... can ya tell the difference yet?  I can.  Next week should show an even bigger difference!

Do you realise that in about 2.4 weeks time she will be a mummy dog!  Her x-ray to determine how many puppies are on board is on the 1st of December.  Can't wait!

End of Day:  another good day, didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but too bad.
nite nite

3 comments:

  1. Was Coco bigger at this stage? Trying to remember. She still looks pretty comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it so soon for the puppies. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh puppy heaven and if they all boys then yes THEY could be All Blacks names eh eh!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.