Sunday, June 25, 2017

ZZZZZzzzzzzz..................

I'm sleeping in.....  so come back later!

I'm not walking today... there's no way I can.  I have to take a break.
My next walk is tomorrow night, after Weight Watchers.

Here's a few photos from last night:


 ABOVE:  Steve being Steve, sculling Apple Sauce!  Piglet.



 ABOVE:  It's not often we all end up in the lounge... last night we were watching Stew play with the little kids.


ABOVE:  Apple Crumble wrapped in left over Filo Pastry.  It was rather yum.

ONWARD...

So a bit of a sleep in.  Feel like I've been hit by a bus... ache all over.  I hope I've not bitten off more than I can chew with this Urban Challenge.

Steve and Bex have taken all the kids to some JUMP place in Hamilton.  


 ABOVE:  It looks like they went at a good time, it's not busy.


 ABOVE:  The little kids having morning tea.


ABOVE:  Sure looks like a place kids would have a blast!

It's so quiet at home.  The weather has totally packed it in, raining and freezing cold.  Not conducive of doing much but keeping warm.


 ABOVE:  More fun photos.


 ABOVE: Velcro suits... Steve got a rash and his balls squished!  lol


ABOVE:  Brylee and Griffin trying to knock each other over.  Passive aggression.  lol

8.00 pm:  visitors have just left... so it's quiet, chill out time.
Looking forward to the 2nd episode of 'Apple Tree Yard', then bed.



42.48 kms this week

4 comments:

  1. It's so cool knowing where these photos are taken. Did I tell you I love love your house. It's made for you and your family. So good to see you all and meet Bex and Steve at last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Hi Chris i enjoyed your fun post ,my grandies would love that jump place xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, take an anti-inflammatory pill. Ibuprofen or Voltaren. It will help massively with the pain and recovery. I'm not a fan of pills but sometimes taking away inflammation does wonders. Great job on the walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pain will go away soon enough and won't be as bad as you walk more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.