Sunday, May 01, 2016

GARDENING

Well today is going to be productive.

We are going to get all the big pots and metal cogs etc, out of the gardens, and replace them with agaves from other parts of the gardens.

That will fill up all the gaps we will create in the gardens.  Luckily we have heaps of agaves that have baby plants growing off them.

We have a really big square plant pot that I am going to empty all the soil and plants out of, that way the movers can lift it a bit easier.  I had thought of leaving it here as it's so heavy, but then I changed my mind.  I love the pot!  So taking the soil out will make it possible to move.

So that will be our day.  I think Stew will try and mow all the lawns too, it's been a few weeks since they got done.

Can you believe it's now MAY?  OMG sometime this month we will be moving!!!  All going well that is.

ONWARD...

2.04 pm: and we have been busy getting the gardens sorted out, taking all our pots and so on out... and putting plants in the gaps.


 ABOVE:  Before ....


 ABOVE:  After.   And I actually think it looks better 'after' !

ABOVE:  All the 'stuff' out of the gardens that we are taking, pots, metal bits 'n' bobs and so on.

Stew is now mowing the lawns ... once he's done that he can relax again.  

Is there something wrong with blogger today, or am I just too boring today?  NO COMMENTS!!!  Pffffffft.

LOL... yaaa... comments!  Now I feel much happier.  I'm a sad git.

We've had a lovely evening ... I cooked Spagetti Bolognese, it went down well with the family.

14 comments:

  1. I've just checked in!! Been at work today. The 'after' look is great and looking at he pile of garden stuff you have obviously had a busy day. And now it is raining here so good timing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not boring at all! Hope all is going well and good luck with finding a new home. Be good when it all falls into place:-) Anne - Palmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not boring at all. I'm in hospitak with bladder in fection that came up from no where. This is the last place I want to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww ya poor bugger, sorry to hear you ain't well. Get better soon Dude.

      Delete
  4. Never boring!! Went for a walk with the hubby & daughter (son had plans) then all 4 of us went to the local for a beer & wedges (or soft drinks for the kids :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been to the cinema. Left home at 11 and just got home at 5.30. Long movie and hour plus travel time either way. Looks like you have been busy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:41 PM

    You said it Chris, my dear. Your boring today.
    Jane M xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... I must try harder then!

      Delete
  7. Chris I do hope you guys put your garden stuff in the garage because you don't want it going missing!!! overnight

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could never be boring Chris. Looks like you've been a lot more productive than anyone in our house today - well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope this is the last move for a very very long time... good luck with the auction on house #1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that agave on the stump, looks awesome!! I like all your metal bits and bobs too.... we have a massive metal emu in our garden -my hubby hates it, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW that blue just pops in these pics! You have a lot of work ahead but your garden will look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful yard with and without the pots :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.