Monday, February 02, 2015

BACK TO NORMAL

Finally.
It's back to a normal routine again.

The kids go back for an almost full week of school, and this afternoon I am back at the Hospice Shop.

Our Archgola side curtains are supposed to be here by the end of the week.  I wonder if Paul has forgotten that Friday is a public holiday?
Something tells me we might not get our side curtains till this time NEXT week.  I hope that's not the case, but knowing my luck it will be.

I had a massive battle going on with myself last night.  I knew there was heaps of cheesecake left over ... and my foot was twitching all night to just go and get some.

BUT I DIDN'T.  OMG it was so hard not to.
But I kept thinking of how bloody angry I would have been with myself if I had indulged in more.
I won the battle.  Feeling really happy today.

Steve and Dante were playing on the floor yesterday, and as I do, I grabbed my camera and snapped a few photos...




ABOVE:  I took about a dozen photos, and there were so many gorgeous ones!  These are my pick of the lot.

And on that happy note, I'm off to get the day started!

ONWARD...

I can't believe how QUIET it is here!  Everyone is out except me.  It feels so weird.
But I'm loving it too.  

The cheesecake has stopped calling out to me, thank god!  Now I just have to get through the next few days until it's all gone... lol *smiles*.

I'm heading out the door soon, I will have another go at getting Griffin's uniform socks, then go to the Hospice shop.

Well... I stood in a queue for over half and hour and finally got some socks for Griffin.  I got THE VERY LAST 2 PAIRS they had.  So glad I stayed in the queue!

After that I went to Hospice shop ... where it was a very long, slow, hot afternoon.  I bought a soft toy, a twirly spice holder and a cute little mirror.

That is all!  Rather pleased I contained myself.

Bex is busy cooking dinner and I'm about to put my feet up and relax for a little while.

End of Day:  another good day on all levels.  
nite nite

5 comments:

  1. Dante is so darned cute and no wonder he cones from gorgeous parents and great blood stock, THOSE EYES!! I bet you can't wait either and for us its been nothing but rain! Enjoy your day, Griffin have a neat day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Pitty bout the photobomber in the last pic haha. Hes so bloody cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give the family cheesecake for dessert tonight and if there is still some left, bung it in the kids lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading this blog long enough to know that things never go "back to normal"! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.