Saturday, June 25, 2011

EXCITED.... FOUND AN AWESOME SHOP IN PUKEKOHE, GOING BACK TODAY!

I think I mentioned on Thursday that Steve and I found an awesome new shop in Pukekohe... so anyway, I'm dragging Stew out there today to show him.

I will take photos of what I've been drooling over! 

There has been some confusion going on in the past few months...
Steve =  son
Stew =  husband

Steve = looking for a job
Stew = gainfully employed

OK, good.

ABOVE:  the Chess Set Steve and I bought.  It's quite traditional, I had hoped to find a more 'funky' one... but the two we saw that were more 'themed' had bits that I could see being broken easily.... so I got a traditional one.  It's nice though.

ONWARD...
We went out to that shop, The Complete Garden in Pukekohe.  It sells outdoor and indoor garden/wall type furniture and accessories.  I really, really wanted at least 3 thing things in there, but Stew made me put my 'sensible' hat on. So we came home empty handed.  *sniff*
One day...

Lunch at Sylvia Park... then Amanda and Emily went home.  I'm having a 'Nana nap' as I have not been sleeping well lately and am seriously tired...

End of Day:  must have been tired, think I slept for about 2 hours!  We all had bits 'n' bobs for dinner... Brylee, Griffin and I had a really lovely spa while the blokes watched the rugby.  Sign of the times... rugby is back in full swing so I know where Stew will be for the next few months!  In front of the telly.
nite nite.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice set Samuel loves playing chess I'm not very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:13 AM

    Ha Ha last night I was reading your blog and I am thinking why is he going for another job I thought he had a really good one - then I had to re-read and see it was Steve not Stew lol seems I am not the only one that gets confused easily around here. Keep up the great blog I read it a couple of times each day, love it!! Bec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, NZ12:31 PM

    Beautiful chess set Chris! Can't wait to see what else you have found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I thought it was weird that I didn't see your post in my blogger reader. Usually you'll be right there with the posts that I have not read. So I hunted for it and there it was - posted 23 hours ago. Very strange how Blogger has been acting lately. Ooh, I like that the chest set has little drawers. In fact I would buy the chest set just for the drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, it is almost the end of the rugby season, the final is next week. At least for a few weeks until the next rounds start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chess set is lovely! And traditional is just the sort they use in tournaments (sometimes plastic/weighted) so your kiddos will be used to the proper feel and look of the pieces if they get that serious. The "pergolas" look like they could be used for so many things. Your home is so lovely and I can't wait to see how you will improve it with the towel rack idea. :) Hope all is lovely w/ the new garage door?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.