Wednesday, July 03, 2024

SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT

 


All going well, I'm going to Cambridge for an FBG walk this morning.

It's going to be a rather DULL Day around here, because after my walk I am back to cutting out strips.

You can look forward to a walk photo, stat photo and that's about it!


SO LET'S TRY SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT!  It's something I have not done in all my 17.9 years of blogging.

I want YOU to send me a photo of what you are doing, or a lovely view out ya window, or of ya dog/cat... I DON'T MIND WHAT.

Just send me something via my email, and I will POST IT ON HERE.

My email address is :   stewandchris@hotmail.com


How simple is that?  It could be fun for all of us.  Certainly something different eh?

NOW GO TAKE A PHOTO!

I will start to share them once I'm home from my walk.  

PLEASE let there be some to share!

I share enough eh?

ONWARD...

11.45 am:  and I'm back from my walk, ready to do a big photo post!


ABOVE:  Two from Christine H on her way to work in Wellington today. 


ABOVE: Ashlee G's pussy cat.


ABOVE:  KJ's flower pots...


ABOVE:  And KJ's rather splendid looking vege garden. 

ABOVE: Susan C's almost finished quilt.


ABOVE:  Beth P's beautiful lilac flowers.


ABOVE:  Felicity L's rather cute bunch of flowers, on a very lovely table runner.


ABOVE: Emma C's desktop.  Looks a bit like mine, minus the toys.  lol

ABOVE:  Vickie's   Gooseneck Loosestrife flowers in her garden.


ABOVE: Marie McN off to the gym at some ungodly hour of the morning today.


ABOVE: Christine (DOGSTARS) spotted a hummingbird in her garden.


ABOVE: Christine (DOGSTARS) also got me a bunny photo. 


ABOVE:  A quilt Vickie made for her son and DIL.


ABOVE:  Colleen... hard at work!  lol


ABOVE:  From Dee we  have two glorious sunrise photos.

HOW COOL WAS THAT!  Such fun getting so many lovely photos.  Thank YOU.

As for my morning's walk:

ABOVE: My Expressway rabbits this morning.


ABOVE: Sun trying to break through the fog at Cambridge.


ABOVE: There was a bloke trying to hitch a ride on the Expressway onramp at Cambridge.  He's really hard to see, just above the road cone, in the middle of the photo.

I wonder if he's still there?  I certainly would never pick up a hitch hiker now days, or any day for that matter.

Too risky.


ABOVE:  I was very happy with today's walk stats.  I walked with one of our blokes today, P is a good walking buddy.

After the walk, I stopped for a chat with everyone at the cafe, then came home.

Slowly warming up now.  I will probably have some lunch before continuing with the strip cutting.

ABOVE:  From Karen K in Gympie, Australia.  A gorgeous Sunrise OR Sunset, taken from her back veranda.

ABOVE:  Today's official walk photo.   Minus a few walkers who left before the photo was taken.  There were about 18 of us today, so a very good turn out.

ABOVE:  Another photo for the blog, kindly sent by Bex.  Miss Lily looking adorable.

I have been cutting strips this afternoon, as planned.
Stew just got home.
His dinner is Lamb Spare Ribs, mashed potatoes and ?  Veges or Baked Beans.  lol

AND... he had eggs with his meat and spuds.

I carried on cutting out after dinner, but now (8.20 pm), I'm done for the day.

11 comments:

  1. I sent a pic. I walked around looking for something to photograph and the little Hummingbird said "MEEEE"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 AM

    I sent three pics. Two from my garden and a quilt.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:34 AM

    You really don't want a pic of me doing a pee test do you?🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:07 PM

    Too funny! Lots of awesome photos there everyone! Keep up the great work! xx Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunnies look exactly the same here and there!
    My friend and I used to hitchhike ALL THE TIME.
    I can not imagine doing it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Didn't realize how have 2 Felicity followers. Fancy thst fool standing there in the fog, lucky he didnt get run over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sick in bed and although i did take a pic i really thought you didn't need to see me like that 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Sent a photo but realise I am 12 hours behind you! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:54 PM

    The photos are lovely. I can't wait to see your runners. Ĺiĺy is growing so fast. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic idea Chris. Loving em all. But which one wins first prize. Lily of course!! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:58 AM

    I just sent my picture, as I am office here in Albany, GA USA and hard at work! Until 5 PM at least and then I get a 4 day weekend !!!! Wooo Hoooo. Dawn P. Albany, GA USA

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.