Thursday, July 11, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEERA, AND OFF TO CAMBRIDGE AGAIN

 


RISE AND SHINE!

I have a FEW more photos to share from last night:

ABOVE:  Opening our gift... she was absolutely thrilled to bits.


ABOVE: Lacy getting all soppy over Lily.

ABOVE:  And of course, Lacy got heaps of loves from her daughter, our Miss Muppet.

WHO IS 12 TODAY.  I am sure they will have a lovely day together.

ABOVE: Sisters.


ABOVE:  Our 'Bookends', and Marley being all protective of her baby.

Bookends:  Brylee is our eldest Grandchild, Lily is our youngest.

ABOVE:  Lacy got this lovely sunset photo last night.  I tried to get one, but couldn't get on top of the rock in the garden like she did.

I have an FBG walk first thing this morning, I'm hoping it's not too cold/foggy/frosty!

I'm over being damn cold.

I am even wearing long leggings and a jacket for my walks!  Not what I usually do, that's for sure.

When I get home I am straight into the sewing room, to finish off THREE Braid Runners, which are in various stages of construction.  

ONWARD...

               UPDATE:
Its gorgeous over here in Cambridge! When I left home the fog was the thickest I'd seen all winter.

I'm now waiting for my walking buddies to arrive...

ABOVE: Horrible fog when I left.



ABOVE: Lovely in Cambridge, though they said it was foggy early on.

Frosty on the ground too.

Brrrrr.


ABOVE:  Walk photo.

ABOVE: Today's walk stats.  A shorter walk today.

Which was just as well as my phone completely died right after the walk!

Silly me forgot to charge it overnight.

I'm now going into me sewing room, I've got stuff to do.


ABOVE: These two goobers called in after they had been birthday present shopping.

10 pm:  Another lovely evening spent with family...

ABOVE:  such cute kids!  Lily just loves playing with her brothers.

Once home, Stew and I enjoyed roast chicken and veges for our dinner.
Now I'm watching Coronation Street before bedtime.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 AM

    Happy Birthday Keera! Hope you have a great day with your Mom. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Keera. Glad you got to have a fun family get together last night πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacy -Keera is a beautiful girl. And she looks happy with you. Hope you had a great day with her. Cherish it,she is growing fast mom! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laurie xx thank you for your lovely Comment xx yes we love our times together πŸ’œ✨️ wish we had more and more often.....but yeah it is what it is 😊
      #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:48 PM

      Lacy, Keera looks so radiant and beautiful. Obviously very happy with her mum. I hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays. Kj

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday again, Keera looks beautiful did she get make up by chance for her birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xx she had A Absolutely Brilliant Birthday Dinner with Her Family xx Followed by a Lovely Day with Me xx 😘
      The Birthday Girl is Very Happy xx
      #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

      Delete
  5. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Happy Birthday Keera gosh you're growing so quickly!! Happy family snaps gotta love that GM πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Keera. πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Maggie Melbourne Au Happy Birthday Keera, you are such a beautiful girl, your bone structure is exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:54 PM

    Lily is absolutely gorgeous. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Keera. You're a beauty !!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.