Saturday, October 13, 2012

JUST THE 4 OF US TODAY

Steve has gone to Hamilton to spend the weekend with Bex... and attend their first ante natal appointment.  Of course Steve is going to be a dick during it I'm sure.. Mr Know It All!  He was present when Lacy gave birth to Griffin and helped cut the cord etc... so he does know a TINY bit about childbirth I suppose!  

Kinda different when it's your own though... he is going to learn that in less than 12 weeks! OMG the time has gone fast ... it won't be long until Bex moves up here for good too.

So, it's just Stew, B & G and me here today.  No plans that I know of... hopefully a sleep in once I've been up and fed the dogs... Coco needs to be fed way more often due to her feeding the pups.  She usually gets fed once a day .. with access to dry dog food all the time... but now she is having 4-5 meals a day.

I hope to get to blog reading today as I have NOTHING else on.  All my 'have to get dones' are DONE. 

I don't have any photos from today yet, so I'll just give you a few from last night:




ABOVE: how precious are they???

ONWARD...

WILD WEATHER TODAY!!! I got woken up by the wind and rain... talk about a massive 180 degree turn around from yesterday's weather!
Stew said "Typical, rains when I'm home"... poor bugger.  He can't mow the lawns now.  *snigger*

GUESS....

 WHERE...

 STEVE...

IS???

I'm not sure wearing that getup is exactly FLATTERING Steve!  ha ha ha!

8 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the pups all piled up together.
    Enjoy your quiet day....those don't come around very often, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day it is WILD down here too winds torrential rain and cold, TOWN is packed out LOVE the ppile of puppy love just so fat and fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin good steve lmao...
    the pups r soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well wishes! We are still feeling kind of under the weather and haven't eaten much in the last week! Sorry your weather is so bad. We had our first dusting of snow yesterday and it won't be long before it sticks around for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:35 PM

    I agree... doing nothing is very tiring. I am ready for bed but the fam has gone out for tea without me! Guess I should see if they bring me anything home to eat...

    Catcha.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:04 AM

    I'm sure it's nice just having you 4 for a change. The puppies are so cute. Love the pics. ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So not looking forward to the wind and rain boooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those sweet pup faces are just too much! Steve's get up is too much, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.