Monday, October 22, 2012

A NEW DAY, A BETTER DAY

Today is going to be a GOOD day.  That is all I want.

I've got a few photos to share... of course!


 ABOVE:  puppy trying to remake the bed... so cute.




ABOVE X's THREE:  Rena dancing with Brylee yesterday.

ABOVE: Steve getting his face washed by Dill.

TODAY:  I am going with Steve and Bex to their Midwife appointment this morning.  
Then this afternoon I am expecting a family who want to get one of our girl puppies.  They get first choice as they have expressed their interest in one of our puppies even before they were born.

ONWARD...

Midwife appointment went well... Baby Foe is doing well and so is Bex.
After the appointment we came home and had my BIRTHDAY CAKE for lunch:



ABOVE:  today is now being called my Unofficial Birthday... the shit that was yesterday is gone and today is a good day!  I am surrounded by family that love and care about me, and that is all I want.  

What a lovely day today is!  I have been given even MORE birthday presents, I've had cake, and I've had some lovely visitors too!

The Owens came to see the puppies, and decided which little girl they wanted.  They have chosen Saffron (Now aka : The Owen's Girl) ... I am sure they are going to love her to bits.  I am so happy she has been chosen by such a really lovely family.  

After they left, I had a lovely long chat to my Mum over in Australia.  She loves the warmth Australia has... though she didn't particularly like the 41 degrees C the other day. All is good in her world, which is nice to know.

BELLA:  I am very sorry your comments are just going straight into my Spam Box!  I have no idea why that keeps happening, it happened to a few other people's comments too.  I have activated Comment Moderation again, so that I have to check and publish all comments.  I will do that on and off every day, so comments may not be published right away, but they WILL be published.  I am sorry you feel like I have been deliberately omitting your comments, please believe me when I say I have not!  

These are the gifts Lacy and Keera gave me today:


ABOVE:  I have been VERY spoilt this birthday... what with my kids giving me some really lovely gifts... and all the cyber Birthday Wishes from you guys 'out there'... I feel very  loved!

THANK YOU.  {{{big hugs}}} to everyone.

End of Day:  well I just finished shaving Griffin's hair.... and THEN watched him go white in the face... yikes, he's feeling like throwing up!  Now, he is sitting with a bucket in front of his face... yaaaa.... hope it's not catching!  
I hope no one who visited yesterday had a bug?
nite nite.
We just found out that Griffin does not even chew his food before it goes down his gullet!  How do we know this?  Cos he just threw up his entire dinner into a bucket.  I am sure he is now feeling much better!  Me?  Not so much.  I don't do vomit very well.  I almost threw up myself just watching him doing it!

So we sent the kids to bed.  And within 30 minutes Griffin was running to the bathroom throwing up again... and Brylee?  She threw up all over her bedding... and Steve?  He then ran to the loo and threw up too!
Bex?  Laughing so much she had to run to the loo before she pissed herself laughing!
Stew?   Cleaning up the mess.
Did I mention Griffin missed the bucket in his room and it landed on his carpet?
Yeah, well he did.

Griffin.. sitting on the loo with the shits... comes out and says to Stew:  " Dad I spewed in the bath like you said I could"
So now Stew is cleaning the bath.

Steve is now feeling rather queasy... 
Bex is shitting herself hoping she doesn't catch it too.  

♪♪HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY♪♪

JUST heard from Lacy at 10.39pm... she is now vomiting and sitting on the loo too.

And Steve is feeling really ill....

And Brylee is in her bedroom holding a bucket saying "I don't want to do this!"  and she said to Bex "Do you know you can't breathe when you do this... blaaaagh"

Griffin is still vomiting  too....

It's not looking good people, no it is not.

27 comments:

  1. Awww those dancing pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of Rena dress and she is getting so tall Brylee is shooting up too that much is evident lovely photo, puppy photos gorgeous as ever it would be so hard choosing a puppy thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your day was ruined-hope today is much better. I sadly had to distance myself from 3 close family members as they were just toxic and not good for me to be so uoset everytime I was around them..life is way too short for that nonsense..I have not seen them in 5 years and my life is alot less stressful...I know these are your kids-mine was a grandparent and an aunt/uncle,but sometimes you just have to put yourself first....
    love the pics of Brylee/Rena-they are beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All said and done today is bound to be better. I love the pics of your dancing girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the twirling pictures of the girls. It looks like they had a good time.
    Puppies are getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww those photos are gorgeous of Brylee and Reena! And happy unofficial birthday to you Chris! I really hope you have a lovely unofficial birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Unofficial Birthday - glad you're surrounded by love. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you have an awesome unbirthday birthday day with loved ones...glad all is well with bex and baby foe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Happy second-time-around birthday - obviously a much better day!

    Have fun.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess there is no point in me leaving you notes as you keep deleting them. Did you delete the E-mail I sent too? My feelings are hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That passionfruit topping says CHEESECAKE to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy unofficial birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Checking... checking ... that comment moderation is on.
    Chris H.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Chris - Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. very happy un-birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous5:46 PM

    I love the photo of Puppy making their own bedGood to see they learn so quick.lol x

    Southgirl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Hope you had a Very Lovely Unofficial Birthday hehe Love Lacy n Keera xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Hope the rest of your day is lovely and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pics of Rena and Brylee. They are so cute! Cute pups too!!
    So glad you had a better unofficial birthday, today. You deserve it!! Great gifts! I love that bowl!!
    Hope the rest of your day went great!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ewwwww I hate vomit. I hope poor Griffin feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:34 PM

    Happy second birthday, hope you have had a lovely day.apart from everyone beng icky icky ... I cannot deal with that either . Hope they are all feeling better today...

    Joan xxx
    Uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous10:41 PM

    OMG! What a way to end the day! Hope it goes as fast as it came on.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm not trying to attribute blame or anything, but what on earth did everyone eat tonight/this afternoon? Anything that could have been dodgy? I guess ringing A A and K could be a trifle tricky to see if they are suffering two. So sorry for you all and hope they recover soon!

    Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. By the way, I've said it before and I'll say it again: your Stew is a hero! Not looking forward to dealing with vomit when I have kids :-( Here's hoping the motherly love wins through! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. So glad to hear your unofficial birthday went well - untill the evening at least! Hope it's just an overnight bug and everyone feels much better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous1:05 AM

    Do you think it might be food poisioning?? with everyone getting sick at the same time, it makes you wonder...So glad you are having a good day. Happy Birthday Day 2!! How nice to know you have a good family for your puppy!! I bet they are really excited!! Hope you don't get sick....debbie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Belated Happy Birthday, sorry to hear things didn't go as planned. My goodness did everyone get a case of food poisoning? Hope everyone is on the mend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Man it's horrible watching everyone around you getting sick and just waiting for it to hit you too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.