Saturday, June 29, 2024

FINALLY PUTTING BRAIDS TOGETHER

 


What's on the agenda today?

First off, I am lining up a few Braid Runners for sewing up next week.  This is the fun part for me... Putting the fabric together.

ABOVE:  I got three lined up late yesterday.  I might still tinker with them a bit more yet.  

As Keera is here with us for a couple of days, I thought it would be nice for her to hang out with some cousins today.  So we are expecting family for lunch.

I've got out some Cheerios for the kids (kids love them), and I'll make some of my scones.  I might even cook up some mini Spring Rolls as well.

I think the highlight of my day will be.... LUNCH!

lol

Nah, I will enjoy seeing some of the grandkids most. 

ONWARD...

ABOVE:  Well... not got a lot done so far today.

We lay in bed and had lots of laughs, and some good conversations with this kid.

Stew has just left to get some cream for our lunchtime scones.

It's a rotten day out there, a super thick fog that is in no hurry to leave by the look of it.

Keera is so happy here with us, we do kinda spoil her.  ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™

After last night's dinner, I rate the Indian Restaurants we visit like this: 

Best Butter Chicken:  Hello India, Cambridge

Best Non Vegetarian Platter:  Royale Indian, Davies Corner, Hamilton

Best Butter Lamb:  Great Flavours of India, Horsham Downs, Hamilton.

Best Garlic/Cheese Naan:  Great Flavours of India, Horsham Downs, Hamilton.

So, next time we want the platter and butter lamb, we will just have to do a trip from one to the other!  Works for me.  lol

Well our visitors duly arrived, and we are enjoying a lovely visit with them.

Lunch was really yum, my scones came out perfectly as per.  

ABOVE:  Marley loves Andrew. She is so hit and miss when it comes to visitors.  She either loves you, or totally ignores you.


ABOVE: Cousins hanging out.  And NO, it's not cold in my house.  Liam just got a new puffer jacket, and he won't take it off!


ABOVE:  I love this photo!

ABOVE:  we are all taking turns playing Connect Four, it's fun.

7.50 pm:  Our visitors have left, dinner is over, Keera has been in and out of a huge bubble bath, and is now snuggled up with her blankie and wheat bag.

Time to wind down for the day.

11 comments:

  1. Love the house combos in the top row. Especially the middle and 3rd ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Lovely photos especially the one with grandma with some of her grandies very special. FELICITY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had the BEST kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Nice to see a grandie catch up
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics of the grandbabies. Emily is growing up ! She is so cute. Keera is adorable as usual. Have a great family day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:01 PM

    ❤️ them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Whoops kj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:03 PM

    YUSS you're smiling ๐Ÿคฉ quiet weekend here so much rain this week it's been horrendous. Great time catching up with the grandchildren how neat GM ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photo ๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a nice grandkids day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures. The one of you with the gang. A keeper for sure . sounds like you had the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.