Wednesday, June 19, 2024

A SAUCY ONE!


 A 'saucy' Rise and Shine for you today! lol

Now, today.  IF it's not raining, I'm off to Cambridge for an FBG walk at 9.30.

If it's called off due to rain, I'll probably go for a walk at the mall.  I spent WAY too much time on me bum reading yesterday, so definitely need the exercise!

AND... Lacy and I are going for a walk around our lake after lunch, which we are both looking forward to so much.  It's been so long since we did that.


After that, I'm going to visit Bex for a little while, before coming home and having a break.

I'll probably need it by then.  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ 

ONWARD...

11.44 am:  Well the weather has played nice, and it's a very crisp, fine winter's day.

The FBG walk was really neat, no photo yet.

I stayed for a natter at a coffee shop before coming home.  Oh and had a rather lovely sausage roll with side salad for an early lunch.

Lacy is due here shortly, and we will go for our little walk.

ABOVE: FBG walk stats for the day.  A slightly longer walk this morning.  Can't say I noticed, I was too busy gas bagging to HG.

ABOVE:  Just in... our walk photo.  Nice bunch of people to walk with.

Lacy just arrived and she's rearing to go... so we will GO.

ABOVE:  such a lovely photo of us!  And the ducks.

ABOVE:  So, two walks today, which I am rather happy with.  9.24 kms today!  Best I've done in a long time.
Now... home for a little rest before going to visit Bex and the kids.

OK, where the hell is everyone?   It is like deserted on here.  *sniff*

I had a nap after all that walking.  I was frozen and wrapped myself up in blankets and a hotpod, hoodie on me head even!  It was very nice just relaxing.
Stew just arrived home and woke me up, how inconsiderate!
He can get his own dinner for that.

I do have some sausages already cooked in the fridge for him, so at least I did that.

I am now going to continue doing nothing, might watch the news on the telly, then Coronation Street before going to bed.

Sadly, those sausages got thrown in the bin!  Stew had bought them from Pak 'N' Save.  Inhouse sausages.  There were horrific.  Full of fat, and there was something wrong with the mix because they fell to bits.  Just ikkk.

We didn't even think they were suitable for the dogs!  In the bin they went.

Now... I'm going to sign off for the day.

9 comments:

  1. Lol saucy rise m shine you guys crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiwionholidays7:01 PM

    Late catch up with you today but lovely newsy blog,
    Fantastic you got two walks in and catch up with the fbg group but also Lacy
    Neat pic of you both and lovely place to walk
    Well done you guys
    Take care n catchup soon πŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ₯πŸ’―
    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was a lovely walk today xx
    #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH... Sorry.. I have been out and about. It's now 2:24 am. Tired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been at work and training πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:48 PM

    I had a major running errands day. Got caught up on all kinds of weird little things - gas station, plant/nursery, returns, paid two bills in person, dropped off donations, picked up a grocery order, etc.

    We are in the midst of a heat wave week. But it was cloudy with a bit of wind so the heat did not feel nearly as bad. All that heat means we are watering like crazy.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great guns on the walking, a lovely photo of you and Lacy was very brisk and fresh here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great distance. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You crushed exercise for the day! Nice that you & Lacy were able to get a walk together. I love having company when I go for a walk. Hope the washer repair isn't too costly.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.