Saturday, May 19, 2007

ITS A GORGEOUS DAY....

We all have had a wonderful sleep, even though it is very noisy down in the heart of Sydney! Brylee's hand is already looking much better, thank goodness.


This morning we are meeting Kerry and her husband and taking off on a tiki tour (look around) of Sydney harbour and the zoo, the kids should love that.


I'm feeling nervous (again) about meeting these blogger girls... how silly ! I am sure I will get on with all of them, as long as they don't mind a swear word or two.... my Mum kept telling me off ..... I really must try to watch my mouth I suppose! But bugger me, they just slip out!


I am thinking maybe I have put a kilo on or two.... darn it! I was soooo very good in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, but kinda lost the plot since then! And why is everything served with chips here ?????????? I ask for a chicken sandwich, and it comes out with a huge pile of bloody chips, and who's gunna just leave them there??? I shall try my hardest to not eat ANY today! Right better go get beautiful for the day.....

11 comments:

  1. man you are soo having heaps of fun....and seeing people!! COOL!!

    i'm sure they will love you swearing or not....i'm a terrible potty mouth after 3pm haha..

    yay for your holiday, wish i was other there tooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you all slept well... and even happier to hear that brylee's hand is looking better. I hope she can actually eat something today and not feel so unwell...
    I hope you have a fantastic day today!!! I am sure the other ladies are just as nervous as you are... haha..
    Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure they will love you..... have a great time

    jaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a fabulous day set up - enjoy it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA... it really become a reflect... "No chips please..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya! I have a potty mouth, too. You'll have a blast and they'll LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear your daughter's hand is much better!
    Sydney sounds nice, maybe I'll get there someday. It will be nice for you meet some fellow bloggers! I may meet one in June and I am nervous too! But, just be yourself, and I'm sure all will be well.
    Know what you mean by the chips with everything. We call em french fries and I have trouble avoiding them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missing you?....Of course we are mssing you!!..TeeHee but at least we can read how your holiday is going.

    Awwwwe poor Brylee, I hope she is feeling better and enjoying the rest of her holiday.

    Cant wait to check out Stew's Doc Martins...heehee If they are so outrageous, will her wear them?

    Well, looking forward to you getting home, have to say, it is a lot quieter in blog land with you on holiday....strange why that should be so because you have still blogged, but true.

    Take care all of you on your journey home.

    Hugs hun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fab trip...wish you could have come to Melbourne, we could have met up for COFFEE or CAKE. Mmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty amazing journey, and it is really nice that you have met so many bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG girl... soooo jealous that you met them all that is all soooo cool!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous he he he

    Can't wait to have ya back with us too... then I can stop being bloddy jealous he he he.

    Love ya my friend
    Chubbymum
    http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.