Tuesday, May 08, 2007

DREAMWORLD TODAY, OOOOO ROLLERCOASTERS !

It's drizzling here, but still lovely and warm... the kids woke at 5 this morning... so it's getting better!
We are off this morning to Dreamworld... the last time I was there I was so big I could hardly fit on anything, this time will be different eh? And I won't suffer from the heat so much either.

The kids can't wait .... it's like, is it time to go yet? every 5 minutes, lol.

What else? We are spending a fortune on food, I am gobsmacked at the prices of stuff here, but in saying that, yesterday was a public holiday and we couldn't get to a supermarket and had to buy from food malls etc. So I shall probably do some grocery shopping tonight. Well, better go , Dreamworld awaits.....

OH MAN...what a day! Caught the bus out to Dreamworld at 9am, and stayed there all day... we had a most wonderful time.... rode on everything we could, and even went on the rollercoaster again..... I went on with Griffin ... who was tall enough to go on the huge one! I was petrified he would be thrown out the whole time, but he was fine... he absolutely loved the ride, except when we went throught the loops and went upside down, he got a bit white for a minute there! But when we finished our ride he went for another one with Stew! I didn't have another ride on it, I was shaking like a leaf!!! All in all an amazing day, now we are back at our Motel and Stew and the kids are in the pool. I'm getting the washing done cos we all got soaking wet on the Log Ride.... ooooo I love that one! hee hee he.

I am still 110% on track with my eating, nothing evil has passed these lips... I'm so proud of myself. Well, better go before some smart arse tells me off for being on the computer when I should be having my holiday!!! nite nite

12 comments:

  1. Dreamworld! That is so cool!!! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh can ya go on the rollercoaster for me too....
    ya lucky thing you...
    Hope the weather clears for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a thought...with the kids waking so early maybe you might like to meet early one morning and walk from Bondi to Bronte before having brunch somewhere? On a clear day you can nearly see NZ...;oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like youre having a blast!! How exciting!!

    Blogland is very quiet here while you are away ... wonder why??? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo SOO ENJOY IT!!

    you so deserve it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your really gonna enjoy yourself hunny and so you should, go crazy, be a kid again, ohh and take lots of pics as you make many happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are doing well with your eating, the day we went to dreamworld be were running late (early morning swim) and didn't stop for breakfast, and then once seeing the food at dreamworld I wouldn't eat there so I was without food until dinner, by which stage I had a sore stomach. I found this Iced green tea, Mango flavour, oh so yummy, not sugarfree but I did splurge on that.
    Keep up the good work.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea Chris - get of the computer! Dreamworld - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like you are having a great time! enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont forget to go to SeaWorld, you'll all enjoy that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a blast! High five to you for keeping clean on the food. Hope it's nice and sunny for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love dreamworld, I have been there a few times now. Isn't it fun? Did you go on the mechanical arm thingie? Can't remember what it's called, holds you up really high? How about the tower of terror??

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.